*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Draft picks after finalized trades:

1 Eagles pick (No. 8)
3 Eagles pick
3 Eagles pick from Lions
4 Eagles pick (Swapped with titans) 
5 Eagles pick
5 Eagles pick from Steelers
6 Eagles pick
7 Eagles pick
7 Eagles pick from Cardinals

Last edited:
Mcleod touted as smart, can tackle, can call plays, etc... I hope this can cut down on the goofy plays we still tend to give up.

Last edited:
ideal scenario, who does everyone want @ 8  (tunsil is going first so left him off.. doubt ramsey is there but there is a scenario, ditto jack):

a) ramsey

b) jack

c) stanley

d) goff

e) wentz

f) lynch

I guess they wanted a more physical safety. Thurm was solid, and he was an underrated tackler.
I mean we do still need a slot guy.. but yea, when started reading what Schwartz wanted out of his other safety was a guy who could hit and come into the box.. glorified extra LB on some plays

but who knows, we still need a slot guy.. unless that's leodis, but thought he was an outside guy

Last edited:
Ramsey is a potentially Elite safety ..he can play corner but only in a pinch ala Malcolm Jenkins

That's who I compare him to a more athletic Jenkins with a nose for the ball

Ramsey is a potentially Elite safety ..he can play corner but only in a pinch ala Malcolm Jenkins

That's who I compare him to a more athletic Jenkins with a nose for the ball

I can agree with that , he excel in the slot , but running a 4.41 .. Kid will be just fine at being a press corner .only allowed 38.5% completion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom