*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Any confirmed sources on compensation?

And every Eagles fan in here and any and all relatives and signifigant others.. Hell insignificant others.. Hell pets

Better be praying kiko's knee checks out

Not getting my hopes up just yet. I remember last year when reports "leaked" that we fleeced the Rams

Jeff McLaneVerified account
‏@Jeff_McLane
"Reports" the #Eagles swapped 1st rd picks w/ Dolphins and also received a 4th rd pick are erroneous, I'm told. Patience, young Skywalkers.

I assumed kiko was the price we had to pay to get them to take maxwell's deal..

Heard we got picks, assume maybe a 4th or 5th was highest this year.. With a conditional future late pick based on snaps played by kiko

Last edited:
Again praying on kiko's knee..

Really curious what we are getting from the Titans

Source tells @mortreport and I #Dolphins-#Eagles trade involving Byron Maxwell, Kiko Alonzo may be off b/c concern Maxwell shoulder injury

This is all bad, all bad

Trades not off, this is the Dolphins realizing they are idiots but I think it'll happen still

If he can't use his arms there has to be some kind of injury settlement the Eagles can use

So now that Eagles are at #8

Who should they target now?

If Ramsey somehow slips that far I'm running to the podium myself to announce that pick

So who do we go after at #8 ? Gotta think this puts guys like Stanley and Jack on top play

Would be huge if we got Stanley and slid Peters inside

Jeff Allen didn't get signed yet right? Eagles better hurry, FA o-linemen getting scooped up left and right

Back
Top Bottom