Pastor Creflow Dollar is asking for 60 million to purchase new G6 to spread the gospel across the gl

Atheists are just as bad as bible thumpers to me. Y'all may not be going for the fairytale okie doke but you're still holding the same giant L.
I was just kicking jokes, but I totally agree with this.  It's totally mind boggling yet funny how nether side see how exactly the same they truly are.  But I don't hear the thumpers going in as had as the athiest when it comes to bashing on another.  If at all.

Last edited:
Atheists are just as bad as bible thumpers to me. Y'all may not be going for the fairytale okie doke but you're still holding the same giant L.
as a very neutral party, it's the extremists that are the most annoying...

But I don't really come across many atheists that scream it over the rooftops...

I see a **** ton of religious people trying to tell everyone else to be religious

We gonna act like religion isn't a business now?

It's one of the oldest. Taxes were mandated by "God". Giving up your livestock, sometimes children, all were "gods will". Service, slavery, you guest it, gods will

Last edited:
Dudes still defending this @$#@? I mean even if you ignore everything else, you're still not wondering why dude is begging for a 60 mil private jet to do his work? You don't see how people can see this as a completely ridiculous request? It's pretty much like a teenager asking his parents for a car so he can drive to work after school, except he wants a Maybach :lol:

Last edited:

Are you Atheist?
Yes I am.
How is being an Atheist any different then being a Baptist or a Catholic?

Atheist don't even know they are indeed just as bad as religion 
laugh.gif

All you been doin this whole time is try to discredit religion when I don't think anyone in here brought it up but ya'll.

How is your tirade to discredit any different then preaching? 

Spewing your beliefs on people and if they don't agree their dumb ignorent sheep.

Sounds familiar right?

True non religious people who don't claim Atheist, I know I don't.

They just go about they lives instead of spending their lives mocking others because they dont share their views.
I need every one of you nters to paypal me 300 bucks each so I can cop a lambo. I'll use it to ride around and recuit new members to this online community. Can I get an amen?
And if people actually gave you their money willingly would you consider yourself a crook?

Nah you just a business man doin what he gotta do for the money.

It's one of the oldest. Taxes were mandated by "God". Giving up your livestock, sometimes children, all were "gods will". Service, slavery, you guest it, gods will
So what's yalls argument? 
roll.gif

That's all I been tryna say.

If you believe it to be the oldest business known to you how is he not considered a business man?

Ya'll want to blame this man for a hustle he's using on what you consider poor weak sheep.

I believe it's the same hustle as JB foolin people into paying $200 for cardboard cut outs.
Dudes still defending this @$#@? I mean even if you ignore everything else, you're still not wondering why dude is begging for a 60 mil private jet to do his work? You don't see how people can see this as a completely ridiculous request? It's pretty much like a teenager asking his parents for a car so he can drive to work after school, except he wants a Maybach
laugh.gif
Tithes and offerings are part of his hustle..

You know how many celebs have charities where they pocket most of the money.

Take the word religion out of the equation and you'll see much clearer.

Last edited:
And if people actually gave you their money willingly would you consider yourself a crook?

Nah you just a business man doin what he gotta do for the money.

Cut to me 3 months later getting out of da lamb wit 2 chicks Bruce Wayne style...

Someone asks "how's the niketalk recruitment going?"

Me: "what's niketalk?"

as a very neutral party, it's the extremists that are the most annoying...

But I don't really come across many atheists that scream it over the rooftops...

I see a **** ton of religious people trying to tell everyone else to be religious
my dude I just was listening to a podcast about "ideas in science that should go away", and one of the top ones was "atheism being a prerequisite for scientific discovery". As annoying as bible thumpers are atheist can be just as snarky and condescending...especially in places like great britain.

The thing about bible thumpers is, you can essentially use their own source material to deflate their "thumping". But I suppose some find it easier just to insult them by saying that they believe in fairy tales.
ohwell.gif

It's a lost cause.

These boys ain't got the answers to the questioned being asked b.  They want to holler religion religion religion, and nothing else.
roll.gif

So what's yalls argument? :rofl:

If you believe it to be the oldest business known to you how is he not considered a business man?

Ya'll want to blame this man for a hustle he's using on what you consider poor weak sheep.

I believe it's the same hustle as JB foolin people into paying $200 for cardboard cut outs.

I'm not even talking about religion. I'm asking why dudes are defending someone asking strangers for a 60 mil private jet to do his job.

Let him help out the needy, uplift communities, whatever it is that he does. Good for him, but why is he begging people to get him a damn G6 to do this? That doesn't seem odd?

If I go on a business trip and then ask my boss to reimburse me for the Lambo I rented for the week, when I could've rented a basic car to go back and forth between my hotel and my client, he'll laugh in my face or fire me if I charged it to the company card.

Buy that @!!@ your self or fly commercial like 99.99% of the world does

Last edited:
I'm not even talking about religion. I'm asking why dudes are defending someone asking strangers for a 60 mil private jet to do his job.

Let him help out the needy, uplift communities, whatever it is that he does. Good for him, but why is he begging people to get him a damn G6 to do this? That doesn't seem odd?

If I go on a business trip and then ask my boss to reimburse me for the Lambo I rented for the week, when I could've rented a basic car to go back and forth between my hotel and my client, he'll laugh in my face or fire me if I charged it to the company card.

Buy that @!!@ your self or fly commercial like 99.99% of the world does

Im not defending his reasonings for asking nor his methods.

Im defending the fact that if he gets it, he's looked at differently then any other greedy celeb or business.

Atheist of all people are up in arms about him getting money from the very people they call idiots and sheep.

So what's yalls argument? :rofl:

Simply put, those people think their money is going towards Jesus, God, or whatever and it's NOT. It's going into that dudes bank account. Those millions are going to his new shoe fund. Is that so hard to understand? There is no deep philosophical answer like you're trying to reach for. That's fraud. Plain and simple.

Let's go back to your horrible Apple analogy. If I go to the store and order an iPod, pay them, and they take that money and stuff it into their pocket and hand me nothing, that's illegal.

Don't get us confused.

This is NOT what I'm saying.

I'm saying both parties are willingly selling goods to consumers who want them.

Apple is not gonna tell you, don't need the iphone 7 if you already have 6.

They will try any method to persuade you into coughin up that money for a new phone, being moral or unmoral.

I don't see the big difference between the two besides the fact that NT hates religion.
I tried to address this in my comment towards you. Is Creflo Dollar providing the goods/services that consumers want?

Since he preaches that the Bible is the Word of god, my assumption is that his congregation expects him to follow what the Bible commands. Does he?

As I pointed out previously, I asked RELLIRELOADED repeatedly  for sources for this discussion.

Apple, on the other hand, is a very well known for-profit business. People expect Apple to maximize their profit. 

Apple also doesn't teach that you'll burn in a lake of fire for eternity if you don't adhere to their belief system.

Simply put, those people think their money is going towards Jesus, God, or whatever and it's NOT. It's going into that dudes bank account. Those millions are going to his new shoe fund. Is that so hard to understand? There is no deep philosophical answer like you're trying to reach for. That's fraud. Plain and simple.

Let's go back to your horrible Apple analogy. If I go to the store and order an iPod, pay them, and they take that money and stuff it into their pocket and hand me nothing, that's illegal.

Im not sure of your background but growing up in a Baptist church I can assure you these people BELIEVE they are receiving what you call goods and services.

They also believe that man delivering the word of Christ is entitled to his fair share.

They not givin him the money not knowing where its going.

I tried to address this in my comment towards you. Is Creflo Dollar providing the goods/services that consumers want?

Since he preaches that the Bible is the Word of god, my assumption is that his congregation expects him to follow what the Bible commands. Does he?

As I pointed out previously, I asked RELLIRELOADED repeatedly for sources for this discussion.

Apple, on the other hand, is a very well known for-profit business. People expect Apple to maximize their profit. 

Like I told Blaster, the people who give him the money truely believe they are recieving something from their money.

No matter how you feel about religion, you can't call him a crook for that?

Apple also doesn't teach that you'll burn in a lake of fire for eternity if you don't adhere to their belief system.

And another valid statement from the know all atheist.

Back
Top Bottom