Pastor Creflow Dollar is asking for 60 million to purchase new G6 to spread the gospel across the gl

Thats all @RELLIRELOADED was tryna say.

Dont know why yall went at his neck.

Ahh no. He was justifying why it was ok to donate to his "cause" because you donate to other "causes" whenever you buy whatever you do. When he said the fraud pastor really does walk with God because he watched him once and it touched his heart. NOT AT ALL like I said.

Last edited:
Sounded to me like he was saying we shouldn't call them idiots because they believe they're giving to a noble cause and us calling them idiots is hypocritical cuz we buy iPhones
laugh.gif
Ahh no. He was justifying why it was ok to donate to his "cause" because you donate to other "causes" whenever you buy whatever you do.
And whats wrong with that.

You just said it yourself. 

Can't get mad at him for his hustle.

Big picture is the same as a JB, or an Apple.

Why is he a crook and JB and Apple aren't.

Because when I give nike or apple my money I get shoes to wear or a device to use in return. From him you get a huge crock of ****

Not saying the corporations aren't crooks but you at least get goods for cash rendered. You've got to be a blithering idiot to be giving this man money

Last edited:

Ahh wrong yet again. Your "big picture" is a reach as far as a comparison between the situations. Not gonna go any further than that because if you really believe that then theres nothing left to say or do except laugh

Because when I give nike or apple my money I get shoes to wear or a device to use in return. From him you get a huge crock of ****

Not saying the corporations aren't crooks but you at least get goods for cash rendered. You've got to be a blithering idiot to be giving this man money
cuz u are getting something tangible . Common sense.
Who the hell are yall to tell people whats tangible in their life? 
roll.gif

I don't agree with organized religion but callin them idiots is childish.

NT stay caring about what people do with their own hard earned cash.

Once you pull out the "why do you care?" Argument it's already over. The truth is we DONT care. I'm sure nobody will be losing sleep over a handful of weak minded individuals giving money to a fraud. That doesn't mean I won't take the time to point and laugh

well if you say that the 'only reason' someone believes something is because they were dominated into believing it, that is pretty much attacking the substance (quality...superiority etc)  of their beliefs. No?

Yeah bruh, you got it.

Black folk would of took up Christianity all on their own recognizance and not because it was forced upon them.

You got it my guy.

Same with Islam, my ancestors would've dug the quality bars Muhammad was spittin'. Forget the fact they would've died had they not switched up.

You got it.

My bad B, we forgot that Christianity is superior to all other religions and given enough time, everyone will eventually see this.

Your logic is infallible. Yerp. Brb going to church.
damn right I got it.

Who the hell are yall to tell people whats tangible in their life? :rofl:

I don't agree with organized religion but callin them idiots is childish.

NT stay caring about what people do with their own hard earned cash.

I can tell whoever I want what is and isn't tangible. Reality isn't subjective player. it's objective. You're either aware of truth that IS or you're not. You can't create your own truth. That's called delusion.

Just because a person swears the voices in their head are a tangible thing that will never make it a reality.

Last edited:
Once you pull out the "why do you care?" Argument it's already over. The truth is we DONT care. I'm sure nobody will be losing sleep over a handful of weak minded individuals giving money to a fraud. That doesn't mean I won't take the time to point and laugh
I get that, but don't call him a crook when people point and laugh at the fools who are buying a repackaged iPhone every 6 months.

Or the people who are paying double for shoes that are made with half the materials.

I get that, but don't call him a crook when people point and laugh at the fools who are buying a repackaged iPhone every 6 months.

Or the people who are paying double for shoes that are made with half the materials.
but he is a crook though. Using his own source material he is a crook in every sense of the word (no pun intended).

I can tell whoever I want what is and isn't tangible. Reality isn't subjective player. it's objective. You're either aware of truth that IS or you're not. You can't create your own truth. That's called delusion.

Just because a person swears the voices in their head are a tangible thing that will never make it a reality.
Wait, so you've been dead before?

For a lack of a better word, there's not a soul on earth that knows the truth.

But of course ait would be a NTer who holds the keys to the universe.

but he is a crook though. Using his own source material he is a crook in every sense of the word (no pun intended).
He's not a crook, he's just a great hustler.

He aint stole a penny from those people.

If he can talk them out they pockets then so be it.

damn right I got it.

People like you make me sick.

The type that believe they're truly better than another person because they adhere to a particular religion.

Epitomizes everything wrong with organized religion.

It is that very belief that makes tyrants and dictators feel justified in the crimes they commit against humanity.

The same belief that made those slavers feel justified in their actions.

Last edited:

What the hell are you even talking about? Everything f you just said has NOTHING to do with what's being talked about

He's not a crook, he's just a great hustler.

He aint stole a penny from those people.

If he can talk them out they pockets then so be it.
So going off of that,those medieval priests from way back that used to sell spots in heaven weren't crooks either huh?

Last edited:
Being talked out of your money and someone taking your money is two different things......technially. Morally, same **** , different wrapper.

People generally have less sympathy for people who were talked out of their money.

Yall arguing over the lesser of two evils.

Last edited:
Being talked out of your money and someone taking your money is two different things......technially. Morally, same **** , different wrapper.

Yall arguing over the lesser of two evils.
The intent is the same at the end of the day,don't know how one is better than the other 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wait, so you've been dead before?

For a lack of a better word, there's not a soul on earth that knows the truth.

But of course ait would be a NTer who holds the keys to the universe.

So truth can never be known? :rofl:

Sorry for laughing but you've got to come out of that way of thinking my brotha.

And I'm sorry but isn't it religions job to prove it as TRUTH??? That's like selling something and asking the clients to prove that it works or selling something as medicine but it's hasent actually cured anyone yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom