Osama Bin Laden is dead

289352356.jpg

This is crazy, was talking to my ex earlier (who is paki), she has been to this city before and so has my former boss (who is paki as well). Did some research,

Some pics and info of Abbottabad.

Frist off, this is a very populated city, about 1 million people and is a growing city with full academic and educational institutions. It's also consider a summer resort and one of Pakistan biggest tourist attractions, plust its not that far from the Himalayas. It is surround by green valleys, pine hills, gardens and a golf course. Yes, a golf course. Abbottabad is famous throughout Pakistan for its brilliant golf courses (Thanks to the British!), as some of you know, the British ruled Pakistan for 200 years. Also the british influence is high, with churches still there. Some of the popular sports there include Polo, Football, Hockey and Golf, you will also find plenty of locals and tourist having picnics at the hill tops. It's a consider a city for the highly educated kind, smart, wealthy people live here.

776569853.jpg

234721339.jpg

812484501.jpg

732657462.jpg

249486865.jpg

628805540.jpg

Not a desert, a man hole but a resort! A hillside resort played host to the worlds my hunted terrorist, CRAZY! His compound is estimated at 1 million dollars, with walls that stood 16ft - 18ft high with barbed wire at the top. It had no internet access or telephone lines for security measures.

This is crazy, was talking to my ex earlier (who is paki), she has been to this city before and so has my former boss (who is paki as well). Did some research,

Some pics and info of Abbottabad.

Frist off, this is a very populated city, about 1 million people and is a growing city with full academic and educational institutions. It's also consider a summer resort and one of Pakistan biggest tourist attractions, plust its not that far from the Himalayas. It is surround by green valleys, pine hills, gardens and a golf course. Yes, a golf course. Abbottabad is famous throughout Pakistan for its brilliant golf courses (Thanks to the British!), as some of you know, the British ruled Pakistan for 200 years. Also the british influence is high, with churches still there. Some of the popular sports there include Polo, Football, Hockey and Golf, you will also find plenty of locals and tourist having picnics at the hill tops. It's a consider a city for the highly educated kind, smart, wealthy people live here.

776569853.jpg

234721339.jpg

812484501.jpg

732657462.jpg

249486865.jpg

628805540.jpg

Not a desert, a man hole but a resort! A hillside resort played host to the worlds my hunted terrorist, CRAZY! His compound is estimated at 1 million dollars, with walls that stood 16ft - 18ft high with barbed wire at the top. It had no internet access or telephone lines for security measures.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

WHO CARES ABOUT THERE STINKING TRADITION
You're a fool if you honestly think burning him alive and not following Islamic tradition would've been a smart idea. That'll just piss off Bin Laden's followers even more.

You're a fool if you honestly think burning him alive and not following Islamic tradition would've been a smart idea. That'll just piss off Bin Laden's followers even more.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Exactly, and thats not a good thing.

I know they had to take pics of him before throwing him at sea, people WANT/NEED to see it.

Exactly, and thats not a good thing.

I know they had to take pics of him before throwing him at sea, people WANT/NEED to see it.

Word.

Some people don't think before posting.

Word.

Some people don't think before posting.

sounds fine to me
there already pissed off 

in fact ever one in that part of the world gets pissed off about any little thing with anyone saying about there religion or customs  

you really think there not going to do anything to Americans if we dont or dont follow there customs for this monster 

killing him alone will spark stuff off around the globe  

bin laden does not deserve to be buried anywhere on this planet 

either by land or ocean 

i hope the sharks poop him out real slow 

what about the people who where murdered on 9/11  

hundreds of body's if not more where never properly burred 

sounds fine to me
there already pissed off 

in fact ever one in that part of the world gets pissed off about any little thing with anyone saying about there religion or customs  

you really think there not going to do anything to Americans if we dont or dont follow there customs for this monster 

killing him alone will spark stuff off around the globe  

bin laden does not deserve to be buried anywhere on this planet 

either by land or ocean 

i hope the sharks poop him out real slow 

what about the people who where murdered on 9/11  

hundreds of body's if not more where never properly burred 

160jordansdeep has been reported for calling my religious traditions/belief a stinkin one, and for being a low-key racist. Don't let the justice of this situation be the demise of your membership.

160jordansdeep has been reported for calling my religious traditions/belief a stinkin one, and for being a low-key racist. Don't let the justice of this situation be the demise of your membership.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

1. Ready or Not- The Fugees
2. "Don't Go Outside"   

Bad boys bad boys

Nowhere to run - Gravediggaz
But on a serious note....are there really people out there hat think it's all gonna be milk and honey from now on, who really believe the Bin Laden had major pull in anything that has happened over the last few years?

I mean even the fact that the Feds can't officially link him to 911, has to make alarm bells ring with every sound minded individual. It's true you guys have spent a lot of money energy and, tragically, human life to find this guy, so I guess I understand why you would rejoice, but the coalition was wasting time there anyway, so it's all kind of a moot point.

So now the question remains: who will our "friends" in the Pentagon elect to be the next world wide threat? It would appear that the sheep are momentarily without a sheepdog, and that must be making a lot of high ranking people very nervous...

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

1. Ready or Not- The Fugees
2. "Don't Go Outside"   

Bad boys bad boys

Nowhere to run - Gravediggaz
But on a serious note....are there really people out there hat think it's all gonna be milk and honey from now on, who really believe the Bin Laden had major pull in anything that has happened over the last few years?

I mean even the fact that the Feds can't officially link him to 911, has to make alarm bells ring with every sound minded individual. It's true you guys have spent a lot of money energy and, tragically, human life to find this guy, so I guess I understand why you would rejoice, but the coalition was wasting time there anyway, so it's all kind of a moot point.

So now the question remains: who will our "friends" in the Pentagon elect to be the next world wide threat? It would appear that the sheep are momentarily without a sheepdog, and that must be making a lot of high ranking people very nervous...

Back
Top Bottom