Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

160jordansdeep has been reported for calling my religious traditions/belief a stinkin one, and for being a low-key racist. Don't let the justice of this situation be the demise of your membership.

all i am going to say is i had a good friend killed on 9/11 
and his family was never the same 

if you think i'm a low key racist 

you should have heard his mother and father crying and talking tonight 

160jordansdeep has been reported for calling my religious traditions/belief a stinkin one, and for being a low-key racist. Don't let the justice of this situation be the demise of your membership.

Doesn't give you the right to disrespect others religious beliefs/traditions. My condolences go out your friend's family and friends but you just be humble about this justification and feel relieved in modest way.

Doesn't give you the right to disrespect others religious beliefs/traditions. My condolences go out your friend's family and friends but you just be humble about this justification and feel relieved in modest way.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

But the most Osama did was co-sign 911, he did not plan it or have it executed...It makes no sense, that's like a Afghan family who had a member die during to the US invasion (oh wait, sorry, "liberation") of Afghanistan rejoicing because you got killed...just because you agree with something that does not equate to being guilty of said crime.

But the most Osama did was co-sign 911, he did not plan it or have it executed...It makes no sense, that's like a Afghan family who had a member die during to the US invasion (oh wait, sorry, "liberation") of Afghanistan rejoicing because you got killed...just because you agree with something that does not equate to being guilty of said crime.

laugh.gif
@ all of you.

Osama Bin Laden is an orgy with 72 virgins right  now while you guys are still arguing how he should've been buried.

laugh.gif
@ all of you.

Osama Bin Laden is an orgy with 72 virgins right  now while you guys are still arguing how he should've been buried.

thank you for your condolences 
but my friend and 1000's of other had no reason to die that day 

all because my buddy went to work and changed his life around by getting a job at the world trade center 

he should have stayed a bum and he would been alive today 

i cant be humble when people where dancing in the streets in September 2001 all over the middle east

when innocent people where killed less then a mile from where i live 

i saw them building going down that day 

all because my buddy went to work and changed his life around by getting a job at the world trade center 

he should have stayed a bum and he would been alive today 

i cant be humble when people where dancing in the streets in September 2001 all over the middle east

when innocent people where killed less then a mile from where i live 

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

So now it's okay for people to celebrate osamas death saying he deserved it but If someone kills my relative and I go shoot them these the same people that say I'm wrong .Go figure I guess
yeah, that's totally of the same magnitude.
bloody hell.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

So now it's okay for people to celebrate osamas death saying he deserved it but If someone kills my relative and I go shoot them these the same people that say I'm wrong .Go figure I guess
yeah, that's totally of the same magnitude.
bloody hell.

when people where killed less then a mile from where i live 

you think they were dancing just because? 
you don't think this might have had something to do with the death and destruction the US has helped perpetrate against so many countries over the past 60 years or so? 
tired.gif

when people where killed less then a mile from where i live 

you think they were dancing just because? 
you don't think this might have had something to do with the death and destruction the US has helped perpetrate against so many countries over the past 60 years or so? 
tired.gif

LOL@anyone believing any of this tripe

same people who think he ordered 19 arabs that lived in caves to fly airplanes into the world trade centers and pentagon

osama has probably been dead for years...thats if dude even exists to begin with. he's like a mythical creature to me.

all of this stuff is just
laugh.gif
to me. people will  believe anything, they'll believe when holographic jesus is put up.

and now they buried his body at sea? so we're talking about someone who theres been a 10 yr man hunt for who supposedly commanded the largest "terrorist" attack on us soil yet they just dumped the body? wouldnt you think theyd keep it to prove they took him out? and  they suposedly buried him at sea cuz they thoughtit would be hard  to get any country to because nobody wanted him?
roll.gif

americans are morons

everyone look up  the  signif of the may 1st date. it was also the date of hitler's suicide.

Back
Top Bottom