Osama Bin Laden is dead

Hey I have a good idea, let's launch a huge attack to kill Bin Laden, then we'll throw his body into the ocean.

I'm not going to be a sheep anymore, this is BS!

Hey I have a good idea, let's launch a huge attack to kill Bin Laden, then we'll throw his body into the ocean.

I'm not going to be a sheep anymore, this is BS!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

why would they pay this dude any respect at all? damn let us see his body and throw it in a dump after.  

put his body on a float and parade that %%#! cross country, then burn him at ground zero.

Blanka eating Bin Laden.gif

^word to jumpman..circumstances need some explanations.  One real quote Reagan ever said, "Trust but verify."  haanh

why would they pay this dude any respect at all? damn let us see his body and throw it in a dump after.  

put his body on a float and parade that %%#! cross country, then burn him at ground zero.

Blanka eating Bin Laden.gif

^word to jumpman..circumstances need some explanations.  One real quote Reagan ever said, "Trust but verify."  haanh

He was buried at sea because Islamic beliefs that a dead body should be burried in under 24 hours and to prevent loyalist from making his burrial ground a terrorist shrine.

Were you guys really expecting a live autopsy or something?
I am sure there are photo's and I am more than sure, they got ample proof prior to his funeral. For obvious reasons, they should be cautious of how they(washington) handle this, and thus far, they have been.

He was buried at sea because Islamic beliefs that a dead body should be burried in under 24 hours and to prevent loyalist from making his burrial ground a terrorist shrine.

Were you guys really expecting a live autopsy or something?
I am sure there are photo's and I am more than sure, they got ample proof prior to his funeral. For obvious reasons, they should be cautious of how they(washington) handle this, and thus far, they have been.

so paid respects and buried at sea ?

not even confirming if DNA test was performed ?

unless i see some tagged pics then I have no clue how people can just be fine with all this propaganda

I like obama, but i seen what he did here...

so paid respects and buried at sea ?

not even confirming if DNA test was performed ?

unless i see some tagged pics then I have no clue how people can just be fine with all this propaganda

I like obama, but i seen what he did here...

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Buried at sea huh? All I'm going to say is if he's dead that's good....I'm not celebrating anybodies death though..people can take that how they want...and the fallout of this will be bad.

My whole point people popping champagne at ground zero

Buried at sea huh? All I'm going to say is if he's dead that's good....I'm not celebrating anybodies death though..people can take that how they want...and the fallout of this will be bad.

My whole point people popping champagne at ground zero

BTW, what's this .gif from?

t7bgox.jpg

This.

This.

More will be announced in the upcoming days, I am sure. Just read through this entire thread and watched about 4 hours of CNN...time for bed.

More will be announced in the upcoming days, I am sure. Just read through this entire thread and watched about 4 hours of CNN...time for bed.

BURIED AT SEA

THE U.S. SHOULD HAVE BURNED HIS BODY IN A PIT OF HELL

WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO LOST THERE LIVES ON 9/11 THEY DID NOT GET SUCH A BURIAL 

"We are ensuring it is handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition. It's something we take seriously and therefore it's being handled in an appropriate manner.‬"

WHO CARES ABOUT THERE STINKING TRADITION 

WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO THREW THEM SELF OUT THE WINDOWS THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ON 9/11 THERE BODY'S WHERE BURIED UNDER RUBBLE 

WHAT HAPPENED TO THERE HONOR AND TRADITION ?

EVEN WHEN WE DO SOMETHING RIGHT THE U.S STILL THINKS ABOUT THE REST OF THE ARAB WORLD  

Back
Top Bottom