Osama Bin Laden is dead

pimp.gif

overjoyed.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Man if they say his body was buried at sea I'm going to start believing all these conspiracy theories about how He was a CIA agent.

That is a bunch of god damn bull!!!!

If they buried him at sea, I'm convinced He worked for the CIA, and Obama did this all this week so He could run for a second term.

The Judge Joe Brown/Spidey sense is tingling.  Dude posted up in a mansion "biggest house on the block"steez.  That sounds unreal.  We want to see the body b.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Man if they say his body was buried at sea I'm going to start believing all these conspiracy theories about how He was a CIA agent.

That is a bunch of god damn bull!!!!

If they buried him at sea, I'm convinced He worked for the CIA, and Obama did this all this week so He could run for a second term.

The Judge Joe Brown/Spidey sense is tingling.  Dude posted up in a mansion "biggest house on the block"steez.  That sounds unreal.  We want to see the body b.

why would they pay this dude any respect at all? damn let us see his body and throw it in a dump after.  

why would they pay this dude any respect at all? damn let us see his body and throw it in a dump after.  

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Buried at sea? This some Transformers type @#*%

roll.gif

They probably did that to prevent people from messing with the body.
Now I want to see pics or vids of the deceased body.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Buried at sea? This some Transformers type @#*%

roll.gif

They probably did that to prevent people from messing with the body.
Now I want to see pics or vids of the deceased body.
nerd.gif

IDEGAF about where or how he was buried. We shot that mother #%%!%# in the face and set his mansion on fire by crashing a helicopter into it, son! Black Ops swag 
pimp.gif

IDEGAF about where or how he was buried. We shot that mother #%%!%# in the face and set his mansion on fire by crashing a helicopter into it, son! Black Ops swag 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

put his body on a float and parade that %%#! cross country, then burn him at ground zero.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif
at the hyprocrisy on NT

"Respect our religious beliefs!!!"

"#*+# Islamic tradition!!!"

eyes.gif
i'm not religious though...

and noskey has a point
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  straight savageness.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif
at the hyprocrisy on NT

"Respect our religious beliefs!!!"

"#*+# Islamic tradition!!!"

eyes.gif
i'm not religious though...

and noskey has a point
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  straight savageness.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

put his body on a float and parade that %%#! cross country, then burn him at ground zero.

Buried at sea huh? All I'm going to say is if he's dead that's good....I'm not celebrating anybodies death though..people can take that how they want...and the fallout of this will be bad.

Buried at sea huh? All I'm going to say is if he's dead that's good....I'm not celebrating anybodies death though..people can take that how they want...and the fallout of this will be bad.

Back
Top Bottom