Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

We're supposed to get some kind of evidence that he's dead but most likely no one will believe it anyways.

So, who cares?

Cmon Katie.  Its okay to celebrate.  Bin Laid Out.

60536227601aa2f690a1c6b3e9f30549d0c5a095_r.gif
1f416d6ea798cfe9094e3c83a196751a83ccd742_r.gif
b4926286a3aa0979c98ed4049df91003b6cc97d6_r.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

We're supposed to get some kind of evidence that he's dead but most likely no one will believe it anyways.

So, who cares?

Cmon Katie.  Its okay to celebrate.  Bin Laid Out.

60536227601aa2f690a1c6b3e9f30549d0c5a095_r.gif
1f416d6ea798cfe9094e3c83a196751a83ccd742_r.gif
b4926286a3aa0979c98ed4049df91003b6cc97d6_r.gif

Originally Posted by Benihana

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You seem to dislike "the average NTer" so much. And the reason I remember you is because you ALWAYS go on these long-winded rants about NTers this, NTers that. People are creatures of habit.

Yeah. I'm the first and only one to make stereotypical statements about the average NTer. I guess the phrase "YNS" wasn't born out of some truth. You win, guy.

2 victories today
- America's triumph over Osama
- And an dee 51o's heroic fight for the common NTer

We speak your name.

-The Juice
You're right. Stereotyping has improved a ton of lives over the years. Sure glad I cross the street every time a black person is walking in my direction. Haven't been robbed yet
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

Continue

You seem to dislike "the average NTer" so much. And the reason I remember you is because you ALWAYS go on these long-winded rants about NTers this, NTers that. People are creatures of habit.

Yeah. I'm the first and only one to make stereotypical statements about the average NTer. I guess the phrase "YNS" wasn't born out of some truth. You win, guy.

2 victories today

We speak your name.

-The Juice
You're right. Stereotyping has improved a ton of lives over the years. Sure glad I cross the street every time a black person is walking in my direction. Haven't been robbed yet
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

Continue

2 victories today

We speak your name.

-The Juice
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

Continue

Hahahahaha.... so wrong yet so funny...

2 victories today

We speak your name.

-The Juice
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

Continue

Hahahahaha.... so wrong yet so funny...

Guys, stop posting the same fake corpse image over and over again.  
 Images containing graphic violence, gore, etc. aren't allowed on NT to begin with and it's just spreading misinformation.  

Guys, stop posting the same fake corpse image over and over again.  
 Images containing graphic violence, gore, etc. aren't allowed on NT to begin with and it's just spreading misinformation.  

Back
Top Bottom