Osama Bin Laden is dead

Damn, pages later, people still acting like this pic is real. Look at the damn picture, a bullet didnt kill him, photoshop did. Damn yall
30t6p3b.gif

Damn, pages later, people still acting like this pic is real. Look at the damn picture, a bullet didnt kill him, photoshop did. Damn yall
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

laugh.gif
Why dudes talking bout they're worried about a retaliation? like $%@! was safe before today?
If all of this is true we just killed the leader of one of the most violent and dangerous "gangs" in the world. 
You kill the leader and you think the remaining members of Al Qaeda are just going to take this with a grain of salt? They're all about retaliation. 

We weren't safe before today and we're in even more trouble after today. That's why people are worried.

Doesn't make sense to speculate on scale at this point.  Dudes have been relentless, and are coming regardless, though we are fighting as hard as we can.  I know people love the illusion of freedom and safety, but they should have already accepted that osama dead or alive, these guys are coming.  I just hope we keep our foot on the gas.

Yeah. Honestly his death means nothing. Everyone is replaceable. If he's not alive anymore, someone else will take his place. I just hope the US doesn't get caught with their pants down.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

laugh.gif
Why dudes talking bout they're worried about a retaliation? like $%@! was safe before today?
If all of this is true we just killed the leader of one of the most violent and dangerous "gangs" in the world. 
You kill the leader and you think the remaining members of Al Qaeda are just going to take this with a grain of salt? They're all about retaliation. 

We weren't safe before today and we're in even more trouble after today. That's why people are worried.

Doesn't make sense to speculate on scale at this point.  Dudes have been relentless, and are coming regardless, though we are fighting as hard as we can.  I know people love the illusion of freedom and safety, but they should have already accepted that osama dead or alive, these guys are coming.  I just hope we keep our foot on the gas.

Yeah. Honestly his death means nothing. Everyone is replaceable. If he's not alive anymore, someone else will take his place. I just hope the US doesn't get caught with their pants down.

Originally Posted by Benihana

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by CJ003

isnt this the same one posted numerous times but bigger?
grin.gif

Yea
laugh.gif

I'm 50/50 on it.

This photo is chopped. His nose, mouth and chin area is all blurred as if someone stretched to make it fit properly.

-The Juice

i was thinking the same thing when you take a closer look at the pic 
i know its been posted on here but i copyed the pic off a web site out of europe 

for me its real enough now i  would like to see his body burning in hell 

grin.gif

Yea
laugh.gif

I'm 50/50 on it.

This photo is chopped. His nose, mouth and chin area is all blurred as if someone stretched to make it fit properly.

-The Juice

i was thinking the same thing when you take a closer look at the pic 
i know its been posted on here but i copyed the pic off a web site out of europe 

for me its real enough now i  would like to see his body burning in hell 

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You seem to dislike "the average NTer" so much. And the reason I remember you is because you ALWAYS go on these long-winded rants about NTers this, NTers that. People are creatures of habit.

Yeah. I'm the first and only one to make stereotypical statements about the average NTer. I guess the phrase "YNS" wasn't born out of some truth. You win, guy.

2 victories today
- America's triumph over Osama
- And an dee 51o's heroic fight for the common NTer

We speak your name.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

You seem to dislike "the average NTer" so much. And the reason I remember you is because you ALWAYS go on these long-winded rants about NTers this, NTers that. People are creatures of habit.

Yeah. I'm the first and only one to make stereotypical statements about the average NTer. I guess the phrase "YNS" wasn't born out of some truth. You win, guy.

2 victories today
- America's triumph over Osama
- And an dee 51o's heroic fight for the common NTer

We speak your name.

-The Juice

grin.gif

Yea
laugh.gif

I'm 50/50 on it.

-The Juice

The Juice
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The eyes and beard give it away, As soon as I saw the pic I thought it was fake but many people thinking it's real I jumped on the wagon.

grin.gif

Yea
laugh.gif

I'm 50/50 on it.

-The Juice

The Juice
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The eyes and beard give it away, As soon as I saw the pic I thought it was fake but many people thinking it's real I jumped on the wagon.

We're supposed to get some kind of evidence that he's dead but most likely no one will believe it anyways.

So, who cares?

We're supposed to get some kind of evidence that he's dead but most likely no one will believe it anyways.

So, who cares?

Back
Top Bottom