Osama Bin Laden is dead

laugh.gif
the juice stay banned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Benihana

Most of you dudes in this thread have never faced any sort of horror, most of your problems stem for social occurrences. None of you were on the front lines watching your friends die while fighting for your country, you sat behind a computer bashing America while spending countless hours on ebay/Niketown putting money into Air Jordan's pockets. Shaking your head because the country is happy for once? Whether you like it or not, this is a victory and like every country in the world....victories are celebrated.

-The Juice
New username, same story. All you do is make blanket generalizations time and time again. There are several NTers who have done tours, FYI. If you dislike NTers so much, why are you here?
Same old blanket counter argument though. Did I say I dislike NTers? Nope. Did I say no one on NT has ever made tours? Nope. Have the people who have actually done tours post in this thread yet? You've obviously seem to remember my past posts (all of them) been on NT for years now and you seem to know me, so how can I argue with you right?

Stop it.

Joe Billionaire wrote:
laugh.gif
the juice stay banned
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I know. I feel like Fresh Product. I can never follow rules, still got a bit of that HT in me.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
Why dudes talking bout they're worried about a retaliation? like $%@! was safe before today?
If all of this is true we just killed the leader of one of the most violent and dangerous "gangs" in the world. 
You kill the leader and you think the remaining members of Al Qaeda are just going to take this with a grain of salt? They're all about retaliation. 

We weren't safe before today and we're in even more trouble after today. That's why people are worried.

This man tweeted live about the raid on OBL's compound without realizing what was going on. Said it was strange to see a helicopter outside his sleepy town at 1AM lol..

http://twitter.com/#!/ReallyVirtual

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

laugh.gif
Why dudes talking bout they're worried about a retaliation? like $%@! was safe before today?
If all of this is true we just killed the leader of one of the most violent and dangerous "gangs" in the world. 
You kill the leader and you think the remaining members of Al Qaeda are just going to take this with a grain of salt? They're all about retaliation. 

We weren't safe before today and we're in even more trouble after today. That's why people are worried.

Doesn't make sense to speculate on scale at this point.  Dudes have been relentless, and are coming regardless, though we are fighting as hard as we can.  I know people love the illusion of freedom and safety, but they should have already accepted that osama dead or alive, these guys are coming.  I just hope we keep our foot on the gas.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

laugh.gif

Doesn't make sense to speculate on scale at this point.  Dudes have been relentless, and are coming regardless, though we are fighting as hard as we can.  I know people love the illusion of freedom and safety, but they should have already accepted that osama dead or alive, these guys are coming.  I just hope we keep our foot on the gas.

This man tweeted live about the raid on OBL's compound without realizing what was going on. Said it was strange to see a helicopter outside his sleepy town at 1AM lol..

http://twitter.com/#!/ReallyVirtual

Originally Posted by CJ003

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this pic is real

isnt this the same one posted numerous times but bigger?
grin.gif

That looks fake as hell. Looks like someone used the spraypaint tool on Mircosoft Paint to add the blood and blemishes

Originally Posted by CJ003

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this pic is real

isnt this the same one posted numerous times but bigger?
grin.gif

That looks fake as hell. Looks like someone used the spraypaint tool on Mircosoft Paint to add the blood and blemishes

Most of you dudes in this thread have never faced any sort of horror, most of your problems stem for social occurrences. None of you were on the front lines watching your friends die while fighting for your country, you sat behind a computer bashing America while spending countless hours on ebay/Niketown putting money into Air Jordan's pockets. Shaking your head because the country is happy for once? Whether you like it or not, this is a victory and like every country in the world....victories are celebrated.

-The Juice
New username, same story. All you do is make blanket generalizations time and time again. There are several NTers who have done tours, FYI. If you dislike NTers so much, why are you here?
Same old blanket counter argument though. Did I say I dislike NTers? Nope. Did I say no one on NT has ever made tours? Nope. Have the people who have actually done tours post in this thread yet? You've obviously seem to remember my past posts (all of them) been on NT for years now and you seem to know me, so how can I argue with you right?

Stop it.

-The Juice
You seem to dislike "the average NTer" so much. And the reason I remember you is because you ALWAYS go on these long-winded rants about NTers this, NTers that. People are creatures of habit.

-The Juice

Stop it.

-The Juice
You seem to dislike "the average NTer" so much. And the reason I remember you is because you ALWAYS go on these long-winded rants about NTers this, NTers that. People are creatures of habit.

Back
Top Bottom