pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

WP: G.W. Bush (1-0) LP: O. Bin Laden (0-1) SV: B. Obama (1) Time of Game: 10 years.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though, I feel real uneasy about the next few months/years.

I'm glad Bin Laden's dead, but his death could have severe repercussions for the US.

I hope I'm just being paranoid though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

WP: G.W. Bush (1-0) LP: O. Bin Laden (0-1) SV: B. Obama (1) Time of Game: 10 years.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though, I feel real uneasy about the next few months/years.

I'm glad Bin Laden's dead, but his death could have severe repercussions for the US.

I hope I'm just being paranoid though.
ohwell.gif

mr2cool80 wrote:
A close friend of mine stationed at 29 Palms in Southeast Cali just sent this to me. 

Don't know if it's real or not but he did tell me this. Military are trained to shoot in an area called the "T-Box" when firing at the head. There seems to be a clear bullet wound above and to the right of his left eye brow which is according to his description, the "T-Box". He also told me that Navy Seals were deployed via helicopter into the grounds. Possibly a team of 2 units with 3-4 seals. Don't know if true or not but .... just passing it along!

photoshopped...
and your story is BS... there is no training to shoot a "t box"...all military shooting instruction = center of mass

mr2cool80 wrote:
A close friend of mine stationed at 29 Palms in Southeast Cali just sent this to me. 

Don't know if it's real or not but he did tell me this. Military are trained to shoot in an area called the "T-Box" when firing at the head. There seems to be a clear bullet wound above and to the right of his left eye brow which is according to his description, the "T-Box". He also told me that Navy Seals were deployed via helicopter into the grounds. Possibly a team of 2 units with 3-4 seals. Don't know if true or not but .... just passing it along!

photoshopped...
and your story is BS... there is no training to shoot a "t box"...all military shooting instruction = center of mass

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

How long has Obama been camping, ole Mordern Warfare 2 @#%, they probably used the knife exploit on him

258196937.gif

The sad thing is that this is only a slight exaggeration.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

How long has Obama been camping, ole Mordern Warfare 2 @#%, they probably used the knife exploit on him

258196937.gif

The sad thing is that this is only a slight exaggeration.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

mr2cool80 wrote:

photoshopped...

I'm not familiar with the term but was just simply stating what he told me. But I appreciate the further clarification. I'm not sold on any of this to be honest with you but who knows ....

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

mr2cool80 wrote:

photoshopped...

I'm not familiar with the term but was just simply stating what he told me. But I appreciate the further clarification. I'm not sold on any of this to be honest with you but who knows ....

Back
Top Bottom