Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

So this guy on CNN talking right now says, that in the islamic country, osama has to be buried within 24 hrs but before they do that, some sort of evidence has to come up to show America the truth, so hopefully all this speculation can end.

let them bury him in hell 

Saw this on fb:
221788_1690447148422_1455044122_31391809_1790390_n.jpg

Wait wut?

Well they claim that army Intel followed/Tracked down 1 of his couriers back to this location (Mansion) and had surveillance and was sure he was indeed in there. I think that courier sold him out for that 25 Million

Well they claim that army Intel followed/Tracked down 1 of his couriers back to this location (Mansion) and had surveillance and was sure he was indeed in there. I think that courier sold him out for that 25 Million

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

GLAD WE FINALLY GOT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE EVEN WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS THE U.S. HAS WHERE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD 

IT WAS 11 LONG YEARS 

NOW ITS GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF THEM HELL HOLE COUNTRY'S IN THE MIDDLE EAST 

Wrong....Some dude on the first couple of pages said he has to go back over there. We still over there for oil too, so it ain't over for a long time. If anything, it's only beginning....once again.
I KNOW THE JOBS NOT OVER BUT WE REALLY DONT BELONG THERE ANY MORE 
SCREW THE OIL THE TROOPS ARE IN MORE DANGER THEN EVER 

GLAD WE FINALLY GOT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE EVEN WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS THE U.S. HAS WHERE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD 

IT WAS 11 LONG YEARS 

NOW ITS GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF THEM HELL HOLE COUNTRY'S IN THE MIDDLE EAST 

Wrong....Some dude on the first couple of pages said he has to go back over there. We still over there for oil too, so it ain't over for a long time. If anything, it's only beginning....once again.
I KNOW THE JOBS NOT OVER BUT WE REALLY DONT BELONG THERE ANY MORE 
SCREW THE OIL THE TROOPS ARE IN MORE DANGER THEN EVER 

So this guy on CNN talking right now says, that in the islamic country, osama has to be buried within 24 hrs but before they do that, some sort of evidence has to come up to show America the truth, so hopefully all this speculation can end.

let them bury him in hell 
laugh.gif
i'm saying.  fling his dead body into a volcano for all i care.

Back
Top Bottom