Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I never thought I'd see him captured dead or alive Jesus I went to see Fast Five and miss this what time did he die

He's been dead for a few days according to CNN, they spent the days after he "died" to confirm DNA tests that the person they killed was in fact him. Obama announced tonight that Osama has in fact been killed....

Originally Posted by solejordan

eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

@ these responses and the party flyer...OD
30t6p3b.gif

You cannot negotiate with a group who is bent on destroying our way of life, or any way of life that does not conform to their twisted ideals. Keep this in mind when worrying about if we had to kill Bin Laden, why couldn't we leave it alone, we may be attacked etc etc. Of course we'll be attacked....they've probably been plotting more things ever since we drove them out of Afghanistan. How many of these plots almost came to fruition? We don't know... I remember something my friend who works in the intelligence sector once told me...you'll hear about our failures, about those we failed to prevent. You'll less likely hear about the countless that were prevented.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I never thought I'd see him captured dead or alive Jesus I went to see Fast Five and miss this what time did he die

He's been dead for a few days according to CNN, they spent the days after he "died" to confirm DNA tests that the person they killed was in fact him. Obama announced tonight that Osama has in fact been killed....

You cannot negotiate with a group who is bent on destroying our way of life, or any way of life that does not conform to their twisted ideals. Keep this in mind when worrying about if we had to kill Bin Laden, why couldn't we leave it alone, we may be attacked etc etc. Of course we'll be attacked....they've probably been plotting more things ever since we drove them out of Afghanistan. How many of these plots almost came to fruition? We don't know... I remember something my friend who works in the intelligence sector once told me...you'll hear about our failures, about those we failed to prevent. You'll less likely hear about the countless that were prevented.

Originally Posted by flores

I just tried searching for the mansion on google earth 
laugh.gif
That was the first thing I did when Obama dropped the location during the speech.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flores

I just tried searching for the mansion on google earth 
laugh.gif
That was the first thing I did when Obama dropped the location during the speech.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Should we let fear of the unknown prevent us from exacting justice for millions of Americans? We'd get nothing done with kind of cowardly mindset

I changed my mind im not scared no more. A thought came to my mind. I dont think he' dead because they havent released a video or picture of him dead.( Oh and I said Obama I meant "Osama" sorry )

I'm just not going to be as gullable as everybody else and believe he's dead just because it says so on the news. Theres no video or pic of him dead available yet so why should I believe it
tired.gif

Obama%20at%20correspondents%20dinner%202009-thumb-360x239.jpg

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Should we let fear of the unknown prevent us from exacting justice for millions of Americans? We'd get nothing done with kind of cowardly mindset

I changed my mind im not scared no more. A thought came to my mind. I dont think he' dead because they havent released a video or picture of him dead.( Oh and I said Obama I meant "Osama" sorry )

I'm just not going to be as gullable as everybody else and believe he's dead just because it says so on the news. Theres no video or pic of him dead available yet so why should I believe it
tired.gif

Obama%20at%20correspondents%20dinner%202009-thumb-360x239.jpg

So this guy on CNN talking right now says, that in the islamic country, osama has to be buried within 24 hrs but before they do that, some sort of evidence has to come up to show America the truth, so hopefully all this speculation can end.

So this guy on CNN talking right now says, that in the islamic country, osama has to be buried within 24 hrs but before they do that, some sort of evidence has to come up to show America the truth, so hopefully all this speculation can end.

Back
Top Bottom