Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I'm not justifying what Osama did I'm saying these working class people celebrating are the same people that be on that damn JURY convicting people for murdering people who possibly killed 1 of their loved 1's but out here saying they happy he's dead.

callate.

USA!!!

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I'm not justifying what Osama did I'm saying these working class people celebrating are the same people that be on that damn JURY convicting people for murdering people who possibly killed 1 of their loved 1's but out here saying they happy he's dead.

callate.

USA!!!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

saw this on twitter
289263702531d74b9afd770.jpg

laugh.gif
the madness!

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm kinda scared. ISInce the US is in possesion of his body does Osmas leaders think / know the US killed him? Would they be upset we killed him? And if so would it mean they are planning another attack on the US as a way to get revenge on the United States for killing their leader? Does anyone think Obamas country / people might attack the US now that he's been killed. OSmoene please give me an opinion
Should we let fear of the unknown prevent us from exacting justice for millions of Americans? We'd get nothing done with kind of cowardly mindset

I changed my mind im not scared no more. A thought came to my mind. I dont think he' dead because they havent released a video or picture of him dead.( Oh and I said Obama I meant "Osama" sorry )

I'm just not going to be as gullable as everybody else and believe he's dead just because it says so on the news. Theres no video or pic of him dead available yet so why should I believe it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'm kinda scared. ISInce the US is in possesion of his body does Osmas leaders think / know the US killed him? Would they be upset we killed him? And if so would it mean they are planning another attack on the US as a way to get revenge on the United States for killing their leader? Does anyone think Obamas country / people might attack the US now that he's been killed. OSmoene please give me an opinion
Should we let fear of the unknown prevent us from exacting justice for millions of Americans? We'd get nothing done with kind of cowardly mindset

I changed my mind im not scared no more. A thought came to my mind. I dont think he' dead because they havent released a video or picture of him dead.( Oh and I said Obama I meant "Osama" sorry )

I'm just not going to be as gullable as everybody else and believe he's dead just because it says so on the news. Theres no video or pic of him dead available yet so why should I believe it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Can't nobody **@$ with my %*$$$ OBAMA. Everybody talking OBAMA this OBAMA that. Yeah, what did it take??? A %*$$$
laugh.gif
"Black people on the rise, people so don't try it"

Yeeeeaaahhh I said it. My %*$$$ pulled the trigger. %*$$$ cracked jokes on one day. The next day he killed Osama. Only a black man would do that. And I hope a black soldier pulled the trigger first.

This is a win for america . We should be united and not make this about race.

GLAD WE FINALLY GOT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE EVEN WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS THE U.S. HAS WHERE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD 

IT WAS 11 LONG YEARS 

NOW ITS GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF THEM HELL HOLE COUNTRY'S IN THE MIDDLE EAST 

GLAD WE FINALLY GOT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE EVEN WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS THE U.S. HAS WHERE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD 

IT WAS 11 LONG YEARS 

NOW ITS GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF THEM HELL HOLE COUNTRY'S IN THE MIDDLE EAST 

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Can't nobody **@$ with my %*$$$ OBAMA. Everybody talking OBAMA this OBAMA that. Yeah, what did it take??? A %*$$$
laugh.gif
"Black people on the rise, people so don't try it"

Yeeeeaaahhh I said it. My %*$$$ pulled the trigger. %*$$$ cracked jokes on one day. The next day he killed Osama. Only a black man would do that. And I hope a black soldier pulled the trigger first.

This is a win for america . We should be united and not make this about race.

Back
Top Bottom