Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I'm not justifying what Osama did I'm saying these working class people celebrating are the same people that be on that damn JURY convicting people for murdering people who possibly killed 1 of their loved 1's but out here saying they happy he's dead.
Impeccable.

I'm not justifying what Osama did I'm saying these working class people celebrating are the same people that be on that damn JURY convicting people for murdering people who possibly killed 1 of their loved 1's but out here saying they happy he's dead.
Impeccable.

Originally Posted by CAto312

You cannot negotiate with a group who is bent on destroying our way of life, or any way of life that does not conform to their twisted ideals. Keep this in mind when worrying about if we had to kill Bin Laden, why couldn't we leave it alone, we may be attacked etc etc. Of course we'll be attacked....they've probably been plotting more things ever since we drove them out of Afghanistan. How many of these plots almost came to fruition? We don't know... I remember something my friend who works in the intelligence sector once told me...you'll hear about our failures, about those we failed to prevent. You'll less likely hear about the countless that were prevented.

Are we talking about the Taliban or Al Qaeda here? Also, do you believe they just "hate us because we're free?"

Originally Posted by CAto312

You cannot negotiate with a group who is bent on destroying our way of life, or any way of life that does not conform to their twisted ideals. Keep this in mind when worrying about if we had to kill Bin Laden, why couldn't we leave it alone, we may be attacked etc etc. Of course we'll be attacked....they've probably been plotting more things ever since we drove them out of Afghanistan. How many of these plots almost came to fruition? We don't know... I remember something my friend who works in the intelligence sector once told me...you'll hear about our failures, about those we failed to prevent. You'll less likely hear about the countless that were prevented.

Are we talking about the Taliban or Al Qaeda here? Also, do you believe they just "hate us because we're free?"

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I never thought I'd see him captured dead or alive Jesus I went to see Fast Five and miss this what time did he die

He's been dead for a few days according to CNN, they spent the days after he "died" to confirm DNA tests that the person they killed was in fact him. Obama announced tonight that Osama has in fact been killed....

Wow

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I never thought I'd see him captured dead or alive Jesus I went to see Fast Five and miss this what time did he die

He's been dead for a few days according to CNN, they spent the days after he "died" to confirm DNA tests that the person they killed was in fact him. Obama announced tonight that Osama has in fact been killed....

Wow

Originally Posted by solejordan
roll.gif
Just as funny as the first three times it was posted!
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Impeccable.
roll.gif

I need a translation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Impeccable.
roll.gif

I need a translation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

GLAD WE FINALLY GOT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE EVEN WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS THE U.S. HAS WHERE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD 

IT WAS 11 LONG YEARS 

NOW ITS GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF THEM HELL HOLE COUNTRY'S IN THE MIDDLE EAST 

Wrong....Some dude on the first couple of pages said he has to go back over there. We still over there for oil too, so it ain't over for a long time. If anything, it's only beginning....once again.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

GLAD WE FINALLY GOT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE EVEN WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS THE U.S. HAS WHERE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD 

IT WAS 11 LONG YEARS 

NOW ITS GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF THEM HELL HOLE COUNTRY'S IN THE MIDDLE EAST 

Wrong....Some dude on the first couple of pages said he has to go back over there. We still over there for oil too, so it ain't over for a long time. If anything, it's only beginning....once again.

[CoolStory]

Conspiracy Theorists are the worst. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

My roommate just tried to rationalize Osama's death. 

He said Osama was just a scapegoat for all this madness and that it was "wrong" for the U.S. to kill him.

While I agreed that there was a possibility that Bin Laden may not have played the role Americans think he did, this was still a psychological victory for America.

And that it's easy to talk ethics from the other side of the podium but if killing 1 guy to bring closure to 300 million had to happen, it was the best move. 

He asked if I thought it was right to "murder" Osama Bin Laden and I said "I don't know all the facts but from this standpoint I'd do the exact same thing."

Dude just said "Hmph" and took his !++ to bed. 
laugh.gif

Conspiracy Theorist love playing the "ethical" and "what if" card. Sit. Down.

[/CoolPoliticalStory]

[CoolStory]

Conspiracy Theorists are the worst. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

My roommate just tried to rationalize Osama's death. 

He said Osama was just a scapegoat for all this madness and that it was "wrong" for the U.S. to kill him.

While I agreed that there was a possibility that Bin Laden may not have played the role Americans think he did, this was still a psychological victory for America.

And that it's easy to talk ethics from the other side of the podium but if killing 1 guy to bring closure to 300 million had to happen, it was the best move. 

He asked if I thought it was right to "murder" Osama Bin Laden and I said "I don't know all the facts but from this standpoint I'd do the exact same thing."

Dude just said "Hmph" and took his !++ to bed. 
laugh.gif

Conspiracy Theorist love playing the "ethical" and "what if" card. Sit. Down.

[/CoolPoliticalStory]

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

So this guy on CNN talking right now says, that in the islamic country, osama has to be buried within 24 hrs but before they do that, some sort of evidence has to come up to show America the truth, so hopefully all this speculation can end.

let them bury him in hell 

Back
Top Bottom