Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

So this guy on CNN talking right now says, that in the islamic country, osama has to be buried within 24 hrs but before they do that, some sort of evidence has to come up to show America the truth, so hopefully all this speculation can end.

let them bury him in hell 
laugh.gif
i'm saying.  fling his dead body into a volcano for all i care.

He authorized the mission on Friday, so that mean's dude was cracking jokes at the dinner knowing son was gonna die asap. #SWAG

He authorized the mission on Friday, so that mean's dude was cracking jokes at the dinner knowing son was gonna die asap. #SWAG

GLAD WE FINALLY GOT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE EVEN WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS THE U.S. HAS WHERE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD 

IT WAS 11 LONG YEARS 

NOW ITS GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF THEM HELL HOLE COUNTRY'S IN THE MIDDLE EAST 

Wrong....Some dude on the first couple of pages said he has to go back over there. We still over there for oil too, so it ain't over for a long time. If anything, it's only beginning....once again.
I KNOW THE JOBS NOT OVER BUT WE REALLY DONT BELONG THERE ANY MORE 
SCREW THE OIL THE TROOPS ARE IN MORE DANGER THEN EVER 

If we leave now it's only makin it easier for terrorist to act out a plan faster.

GLAD WE FINALLY GOT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE EVEN WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS THE U.S. HAS WHERE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD 

IT WAS 11 LONG YEARS 

NOW ITS GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF THEM HELL HOLE COUNTRY'S IN THE MIDDLE EAST 

Wrong....Some dude on the first couple of pages said he has to go back over there. We still over there for oil too, so it ain't over for a long time. If anything, it's only beginning....once again.
I KNOW THE JOBS NOT OVER BUT WE REALLY DONT BELONG THERE ANY MORE 
SCREW THE OIL THE TROOPS ARE IN MORE DANGER THEN EVER 

If we leave now it's only makin it easier for terrorist to act out a plan faster.

Imagine if Osama really just elaborately faked his death, and then releases a video showing he is all good and well in a couple weeks.

Imagine if Osama really just elaborately faked his death, and then releases a video showing he is all good and well in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

me thinks he already had one of those videos set up for when his day came.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

me thinks he already had one of those videos set up for when his day came.

T H A N K G O D

NEW YORK STAND UP

9/11 REST IN PEACE IN HEAVEN

T H A N K G O D

NEW YORK STAND UP

9/11 REST IN PEACE IN HEAVEN

Back
Top Bottom