Osama Bin Laden is dead

laugh.gif
the smugness and the high horse people are on in this thread.

Multiple terrorist attacks that left thousands dead and that's not including 9/11, inciting a war after we helped him win a war, basically spitting in our faces while living in a plush mansion, thousands of OUR soldiers dead over this guy, hundreds of ally soldiers dead

Yet we look like buffoons cause we are excited that scum was finally cleansed? !@** outta here. I remember how heated America was when 9/11 went down, we were supposed to forgive and forget? Most of you dudes in this thread have never faced any sort of horror, most of your problems stem for social occurrences. None of you were on the front lines watching your friends die while fighting for your country, you sat behind a computer bashing America while spending countless hours on ebay/Niketown putting money into Air Jordan's pockets. Shaking your head because the country is happy for once? Whether you like it or not, this is a victory and like every country in the world....victories are celebrated.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
the smugness and the high horse people are on in this thread.

Multiple terrorist attacks that left thousands dead and that's not including 9/11, inciting a war after we helped him win a war, basically spitting in our faces while living in a plush mansion, thousands of OUR soldiers dead over this guy, hundreds of ally soldiers dead

Yet we look like buffoons cause we are excited that scum was finally cleansed? !@** outta here. I remember how heated America was when 9/11 went down, we were supposed to forgive and forget? Most of you dudes in this thread have never faced any sort of horror, most of your problems stem for social occurrences. None of you were on the front lines watching your friends die while fighting for your country, you sat behind a computer bashing America while spending countless hours on ebay/Niketown putting money into Air Jordan's pockets. Shaking your head because the country is happy for once? Whether you like it or not, this is a victory and like every country in the world....victories are celebrated.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Since when did the death of one man justify the deaths of thousands?...

I'm not overcome by joy, I'm actually worried this might set off something worst, hopefully our government has us covered, if not value every moment you spend with your loved ones, the more I think about it, the clearer it becomes that we might just be in our last days.

All of this.....

I don't know what it means for us Air Force folks or military folks in general...I don't go back to work until Wednesday...I just want 100% proof that it was actually Bin Laden that was killed...but I know we won't get that.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Since when did the death of one man justify the deaths of thousands?...

I'm not overcome by joy, I'm actually worried this might set off something worst, hopefully our government has us covered, if not value every moment you spend with your loved ones, the more I think about it, the clearer it becomes that we might just be in our last days.

All of this.....

I don't know what it means for us Air Force folks or military folks in general...I don't go back to work until Wednesday...I just want 100% proof that it was actually Bin Laden that was killed...but I know we won't get that.

Originally Posted by Benihana

Most of you dudes in this thread have never faced any sort of horror, most of your problems stem for social occurrences. None of you were on the front lines watching your friends die while fighting for your country, you sat behind a computer bashing America while spending countless hours on ebay/Niketown putting money into Air Jordan's pockets. Shaking your head because the country is happy for once? Whether you like it or not, this is a victory and like every country in the world....victories are celebrated.

-The Juice
New username, same story. All you do is make blanket generalizations time and time again. There are several NTers who have done tours, FYI. If you dislike NTers so much, why are you here?

Most of you dudes in this thread have never faced any sort of horror, most of your problems stem for social occurrences. None of you were on the front lines watching your friends die while fighting for your country, you sat behind a computer bashing America while spending countless hours on ebay/Niketown putting money into Air Jordan's pockets. Shaking your head because the country is happy for once? Whether you like it or not, this is a victory and like every country in the world....victories are celebrated.

-The Juice
New username, same story. All you do is make blanket generalizations time and time again. There are several NTers who have done tours, FYI. If you dislike NTers so much, why are you here?

‎"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain

‎"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain

I still don't believe he's dead, I really need pics of troops holding signs with NT on it or something.

And I just read some of that Tim Osman crap, that @*!$ is crazy
eek.gif

I still don't believe he's dead, I really need pics of troops holding signs with NT on it or something.

And I just read some of that Tim Osman crap, that @*!$ is crazy
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
Why dudes talking bout they're worried about a retaliation? like $%@! was safe before today?
If all of this is true we just killed the leader of one of the most violent and dangerous "gangs" in the world. 
You kill the leader and you think the remaining members of Al Qaeda are just going to take this with a grain of salt? They're all about retaliation. 

We weren't safe before today and we're in even more trouble after today. That's why people are worried.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

-The Juice
Same old blanket counter argument though. Did I say I dislike NTers? Nope. Did I say no one on NT has ever made tours? Nope. Have the people who have actually done tours post in this thread yet? You've obviously seem to remember my past posts (all of them) been on NT for years now and you seem to know me, so how can I argue with you right?

Stop it.

Joe Billionaire wrote:
laugh.gif
the juice stay banned
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I know. I feel like Fresh Product. I can never follow rules, still got a bit of that HT in me.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom