Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Since when did the death of one man justify the deaths of thousands?...

I'm not overcome by joy, I'm actually worried this might set off something worst, hopefully our government has us covered, if not value every moment you spend with your loved ones, the more I think about it, the clearer it becomes that we might just be in our last days.

Amen brother, and I thought me and my family were the only ones not "celebrating" someone's death

I'm actually pretty indifferent but there's some relief in seeing someone who orchestrated such mass murder finally brought to some kind of justice after 10 years.  9/11 was the darkest day in US history throughout my lifetime and Bin Laden represented those that brought so much pain to our country.

Whether you agree with this president, the last president, government or war in general, there can be some feeling of justice being served.  It isn't the end all, fighting will still continue and the US has to be on high alert still but, unfortunately, it would likely be that way regardless.

We can all hope for peace but the world is a +@!%@+ up place and that was clearly demonstrated by ANYONE'S ability to orchestrate killing thousands and cause terror whether they're American or not, Christian, Muslim or Atheist.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

obl.jpg

[h1]FIRST PHOTO OF OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD[/h1]

eek.gif

They are reporting the compound that he was in cost millions of dollars, built 5 years ago, specifically for him.

They are reporting the compound that he was in cost millions of dollars, built 5 years ago, specifically for him.

Can't nobody **@$ with my %*$$$ OBAMA. Everybody talking OBAMA this OBAMA that. Yeah, what did it take??? A %*$$$
laugh.gif
"Black people on the rise, people so don't try it"

Yeeeeaaahhh I said it. My %*$$$ pulled the trigger. %*$$$ cracked jokes on one day. The next day he killed Osama. Only a black man would do that. And I hope a black soldier pulled the trigger first.

Can't nobody **@$ with my %*$$$ OBAMA. Everybody talking OBAMA this OBAMA that. Yeah, what did it take??? A %*$$$
laugh.gif
"Black people on the rise, people so don't try it"

Yeeeeaaahhh I said it. My %*$$$ pulled the trigger. %*$$$ cracked jokes on one day. The next day he killed Osama. Only a black man would do that. And I hope a black soldier pulled the trigger first.

Back
Top Bottom