Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

KDssc.jpg

1ZtvR.jpg

laugh.gif

How long has Obama been camping, ole Mordern Warfare 2 *#%, they probably used the knife exploit on him

258196937.gif

How long has Obama been camping, ole Mordern Warfare 2 *#%, they probably used the knife exploit on him

258196937.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

CNN showing overseas footage of the mansion on fire
Now that's wild. Much rather see more of that than NYC/White House celebrations (but that just may be me).

"Congressman speak closer into your speaker because we can't hear you"- CNN
"I'm actually on the phone."- Congressman ____ 
roll.gif
, and he just said "We cut the head off the worm, but the worm may grow another head."
Nah, you can count me in on that too dude. %$!%*% skype video, but it's being shown randomly nonetheless.
I hate Wolf
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Prolly found Obama like this....Off grid then a ##*$%%#$@%!@ just 'lampin

esq-16-tron-legacy-jeff-bridges-120810-lg-856761.jpg
tired.gif

DAMN...I tweeked...my bad typing in the dark FTL 
ohwell.gif
blaming it on typing in the dark huh? the S and B keys are not near each other. not that it matters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Prolly found Obama like this....Off grid then a ##*$%%#$@%!@ just 'lampin

esq-16-tron-legacy-jeff-bridges-120810-lg-856761.jpg
tired.gif

DAMN...I tweeked...my bad typing in the dark FTL 
ohwell.gif
blaming it on typing in the dark huh? the S and B keys are not near each other. not that it matters
laugh.gif

Now that's wild. Much rather see more of that than NYC/White House celebrations (but that just may be me).

roll.gif
, and he just said "We cut the head off the worm, but the worm may grow another head."
Nah, you can count me in on that too dude. %$!%*% skype video, but it's being shown randomly nonetheless.
I hate Wolf
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I was listening to that.  The Congressman said this was the type of Mission Accomplished that former President Bush could ONLY DREAM OF...................
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  He put Bush right in his place.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Sadly, these clips of Americans going ape %!@$ over the announcement of his death will only add fuel to the fire.

It's good to see years of work pay off, but this changes nothing.

Im sayin, al queda at the crib stonefacing the tube and polishing their ak's.
tired.gif

roll.gif

I was listening to that.  The Congressman said this was the type of Mission Accomplished that former President Bush could ONLY DREAM OF...................
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  He put Bush right in his place.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Sadly, these clips of Americans going ape %!@$ over the announcement of his death will only add fuel to the fire.

It's good to see years of work pay off, but this changes nothing.

Im sayin, al queda at the crib stonefacing the tube and polishing their ak's.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Since when did the death of one man justify the deaths of thousands?...

I'm not overcome by joy, I'm actually worried this might set off something worst, hopefully our government has us covered, if not value every moment you spend with your loved ones, the more I think about it, the clearer it becomes that we might just be in our last days.
It may not, but for those who lost anyone in 9/11 I'm sure this provides a sense of closure.  Also, I find your statement a bit ironic considering your avy is of someone who was also responsible for many deaths.

I do agree with you though, this has the markings of something ominous.  But for now, I"ll remember those close to me who died in 9/11 and in the military in response to what this madman's evil ambitions started.

Back
Top Bottom