Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

finally....a guile theme
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
would have been epic if he walked out in slow motion lol.
politics have been so entertaining the past week. Conspiracy theorist have nothing more to say because everything seems to be falling right into place. 

Who will our next enemy of liberty be?

alien.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

finally....a guile theme
would have been epic if he walked out in slow motion lol.
politics have been so entertaining the past week. Conspiracy theorist have nothing more to say because everything seems to be falling right into place. 

Who will our next enemy of liberty be?

alien.gif

nerd.gif

:rofl:g at people saying "we got obama" and don't know what's going on...

If I say "we supplied Obama with alot", people will shun me... lol...

:rofl:g at people saying "we got obama" and don't know what's going on...

If I say "we supplied Obama with alot", people will shun me... lol...

what i wanna know is how they are testing his DNA to prove its him? did he voluntarily give blood before he died? what are they testing it against?

what i wanna know is how they are testing his DNA to prove its him? did he voluntarily give blood before he died? what are they testing it against?

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

I think they said they had some DNA from his family that was provided (the rest of his family is not militant).

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

I think they said they had some DNA from his family that was provided (the rest of his family is not militant).

CNN: Body has already been buried at sea in the Islamic traditional fashion.

Huh? Why they showin this man respect? SMH

CNN: Body has already been buried at sea in the Islamic traditional fashion.

Huh? Why they showin this man respect? SMH

Man if they say his body was buried at sea I'm going to start believing all these conspiracy theories about how He was a CIA agent.

That is a bunch of god damn bull!!!!

If they buried him at sea, I'm convinced He worked for the CIA, and Obama did this all this week so He could run for a second term.

Man if they say his body was buried at sea I'm going to start believing all these conspiracy theories about how He was a CIA agent.

That is a bunch of god damn bull!!!!

If they buried him at sea, I'm convinced He worked for the CIA, and Obama did this all this week so He could run for a second term.

Back
Top Bottom