Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by spacerace

"Calling from the AIRPHONE"
him using the AIRPHONE was cited in both videos.

im not sure if you're just trolling me or if you're just completely lost. 

you also ignored the first part of my last response, it's almost like you did that on purpose
grin.gif
Airphone or not, the whole story is bogus.. No one calls their mother and uses their FULL NAME, period. & your "to prevent confusion" argument is nonsense. I GAURANTEE if you call your mother and say "Hey Mom it's ____" she WILL know who you are
indifferent.gif

I am very open minded and I listen to everyone's opinions on everything.... But 9/11 has too many unanswered questions... and a lot of what we're being told about this Osama situation is shady & hard to believe.
brah, each and every one of your arguments as to why 9/11 was an inside job are weak.

Missile? oh

Originally Posted by rashi

For the astute, intelligent, and the oh so rational thinking individuals who balk at "conspiracy theorists". I would like to hear an explanation on why the White House continues to change their story. It seems a day to day thing with these people.

Keep in mind, you are eating *%!% that the government is telling you, and you don't even care. They can completely change their story and nobody questions why.
keep in mind, the whole operation went down about 10 hours before obama gave his speech. that's not a ton of time for everyone to get every detail settled in. it's not like the SEALS had a stenographer with them writing every event as it happened so that they could hand the perfect chain of events over to the president which he could then read to the nation. it was a short and hectic mission, and with our short attention spans and demands for news articles under 140 character, false facts get published and moved around at extremely high speeds. its rational to think that one of the first informants who spoke with a reporter was sure osama had a gun, or that one of their translators said the woman killed was osamas wife, or whatever, and that newer information suggests otherwise.
of course it is good to question what the government says. that is a corner stone of american democratic values. it is obvious that the government can certainly have huge incentives to distort the truth, be it for political or personal agendas. but for all you dudes who come in expecting every single thing the government says to be a farce and a lie...well i don't know what to tell you. 

For the astute, intelligent, and the oh so rational thinking individuals who balk at "conspiracy theorists". I would like to hear an explanation on why the White House continues to change their story. It seems a day to day thing with these people.

Keep in mind, you are eating *%!% that the government is telling you, and you don't even care. They can completely change their story and nobody questions why.
keep in mind, the whole operation went down about 10 hours before obama gave his speech. that's not a ton of time for everyone to get every detail settled in. it's not like the SEALS had a stenographer with them writing every event as it happened so that they could hand the perfect chain of events over to the president which he could then read to the nation. it was a short and hectic mission, and with our short attention spans and demands for news articles under 140 character, false facts get published and moved around at extremely high speeds. its rational to think that one of the first informants who spoke with a reporter was sure osama had a gun, or that one of their translators said the woman killed was osamas wife, or whatever, and that newer information suggests otherwise.
of course it is good to question what the government says. that is a corner stone of american democratic values. it is obvious that the government can certainly have huge incentives to distort the truth, be it for political or personal agendas. but for all you dudes who come in expecting every single thing the government says to be a farce and a lie...well i don't know what to tell you. 

So you're supposed to come off as knowledgeable about top secret information pretending to be some kind of super sleuth about all this @$%! that is MILES above your head. And you think that 100,000 Americans have been killed in Iraq/Afghanistan when in fact the real number is 25 TIMES LESS????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We got LOOSE CHANGE clips being posted in here passed off as some sort of dorm room/no actual access to sources or information/untrustworthy douschbags on their e-machines desktops facts????
laugh.gif

I guess the Saudi GOVT just decided to never come forward and say that their Saudi Airlines pilots were indeed still carting people around the middle eastern airspace.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh man... I cant take this @$%! anymore.
laugh.gif
Id rather wait for the governments word be PROVEN otherwise than to hang onto youtobe sprouted conspiracy videos for dear life.

So you're supposed to come off as knowledgeable about top secret information pretending to be some kind of super sleuth about all this @$%! that is MILES above your head. And you think that 100,000 Americans have been killed in Iraq/Afghanistan when in fact the real number is 25 TIMES LESS????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We got LOOSE CHANGE clips being posted in here passed off as some sort of dorm room/no actual access to sources or information/untrustworthy douschbags on their e-machines desktops facts????
laugh.gif

I guess the Saudi GOVT just decided to never come forward and say that their Saudi Airlines pilots were indeed still carting people around the middle eastern airspace.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh man... I cant take this @$%! anymore.
laugh.gif
Id rather wait for the governments word be PROVEN otherwise than to hang onto youtobe sprouted conspiracy videos for dear life.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

but but but the STORIES keep changing though... 
roll.gif
First it was Usama eating Frosted Flakes for breakfast now it's oatmeal!  
mad.gif
 Govt is hiding something they must be!  Oh wait isn't it a coincidence that the #1 seed Bulls lost game 1 the very next day.  Hmmmm something smells fishy about all this.  
These conspiracy people are so freaking hilarious but then again it's the same cast of NTers so what do you expect?  
conspiracy.jpg

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

but but but the STORIES keep changing though... 
roll.gif
First it was Usama eating Frosted Flakes for breakfast now it's oatmeal!  
mad.gif
 Govt is hiding something they must be!  Oh wait isn't it a coincidence that the #1 seed Bulls lost game 1 the very next day.  Hmmmm something smells fishy about all this.  
These conspiracy people are so freaking hilarious but then again it's the same cast of NTers so what do you expect?  
conspiracy.jpg

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

but how do you KNOW it's only 4,000 dead??.... because the government told you?
You give a false and completely unlikely number as to the number of dead you THINK there is....

Then actually do real research and ACCEPT the number the government TELLS you.

I bet if some guy made a few youtube Videos talking about "the government is hiding the true number of dead" then you would eat that idea up without hesitation.

No one can know that is the actual number, could be less, or could be more. The first number I was looking at with the 100K was from a website. I missed where it was said it was for the wounded and overlooked the death 4000 number. But, I am taking the official number to count as to say killing 4000 (whether accurate or not, who knows) troops based on lies was surely not worth it. We will never know the actual number of civilian deaths in that war or for the allied troops. There is different estimates based on different sources.

You give a false and completely unlikely number as to the number of dead you THINK there is....

I bet if some guy made a few youtube Videos talking about "the government is hiding the true number of dead" then you would eat that idea up without hesitation.

No one can know that is the actual number, could be less, or could be more. The first number I was looking at with the 100K was from a website. I missed where it was said it was for the wounded and overlooked the death 4000 number. But, I am taking the official number to count as to say killing 4000 (whether accurate or not, who knows) troops based on lies was surely not worth it. We will never know the actual number of civilian deaths in that war or for the allied troops. There is different estimates based on different sources.

BigUglyAmerican wrote:
How does that figure even sound reasonable though?

100k dead?

Like are you serious>?

Also, spare us the melodramatics. If it wasnt america doing it there would be another country in its place.

Sometimes i wonder how some NT'ers can come off as sheltered as they do.

I think you misread my post. When I first said 100K, I said for someone to correct me because it did not seem plausible to me. When I got that number from the website, it was for the wounded and not for the fatality count like I thought it was. I said that 4,000 seems more plausible than 100k dead. Don't know what melodramatics you talking about.

BigUglyAmerican wrote:

100k dead?

Like are you serious>?

Also, spare us the melodramatics. If it wasnt america doing it there would be another country in its place.

I think you misread my post. When I first said 100K, I said for someone to correct me because it did not seem plausible to me. When I got that number from the website, it was for the wounded and not for the fatality count like I thought it was. I said that 4,000 seems more plausible than 100k dead. Don't know what melodramatics you talking about.

i just think its hilarious how a lot of dudes tell me to think about everything i hear and to question the facts and be smarter and not just believe what i am told...then they turn around and offer me a 2 minute youtube clip made by some dude in his parent's basement as the end all proof as to why my government only cares about lying to me. you see what im saying?

i just think its hilarious how a lot of dudes tell me to think about everything i hear and to question the facts and be smarter and not just believe what i am told...then they turn around and offer me a 2 minute youtube clip made by some dude in his parent's basement as the end all proof as to why my government only cares about lying to me. you see what im saying?

Let me ask yall about the chopper that crashed....with the amount of misinformation that's coming out about what actually went down at bin Laden's mansion, it makes me wonder if the "crash" was really some sort of diversion in the mission.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

lol I knew that number was wrong. That is what I stated for someone to correct me. The number I was looking at was for wounded. So, it looks like it is about 4,000 killed. That seems more plausible.

So, 4,000 troops killed based on lies and what are they fighting for again? Oh yea, to replace those countries with American puppets to fit the status quo and to get those untapped oil reserves and get their hands on that opium trade.

100k dead?

Like are you serious>?

there would be another country in its place"?  lmaoo like are u serious??

Yes i am.

I hate to burst your utopian bubble. This country is not in the authoratative position it is because of bleeding hearts such as yourself.

America has done some very dirty things to get where it is now.

I'm guessing youre in your teens so i dont expect you to grasp what im telling you.

Let me ask yall about the chopper that crashed....with the amount of misinformation that's coming out about what actually went down at bin Laden's mansion, it makes me wonder if the "crash" was really some sort of diversion in the mission.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

lol I knew that number was wrong. That is what I stated for someone to correct me. The number I was looking at was for wounded. So, it looks like it is about 4,000 killed. That seems more plausible.

So, 4,000 troops killed based on lies and what are they fighting for again? Oh yea, to replace those countries with American puppets to fit the status quo and to get those untapped oil reserves and get their hands on that opium trade.

100k dead?

Like are you serious>?

there would be another country in its place"?  lmaoo like are u serious??

Yes i am.

I hate to burst your utopian bubble. This country is not in the authoratative position it is because of bleeding hearts such as yourself.

America has done some very dirty things to get where it is now.

I'm guessing youre in your teens so i dont expect you to grasp what im telling you.

whats going on in here?!?!

only debate i wanna read about is over releasing the graphic photos or not.

so that would be between just those of us that believe our government.

pros & cons run deep on both sides

whats going on in here?!?!

only debate i wanna read about is over releasing the graphic photos or not.

so that would be between just those of us that believe our government.

pros & cons run deep on both sides

Link to the website?  I'm curious, just trying to be "open-minded" like everyone else.

Link to the website?  I'm curious, just trying to be "open-minded" like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom