Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

30t6p3b.gif

that and
grin.gif

To add, Americans are unbelievable in their hypocrisy. We criticize when we see video of Arabs celebrating in the street when Americans are attacked, but when Bin Laden is killed we do the same. We criticize when Al Jazeera shows images of dead American soldiers and video of beheadings and then call for photos of Bin Laden with half his head blown off to be released. 

To add, Americans are unbelievable in their hypocrisy. We criticize when we see video of Arabs celebrating in the street when Americans are attacked, but when Bin Laden is killed we do the same. We criticize when Al Jazeera shows images of dead American soldiers and video of beheadings and then call for photos of Bin Laden with half his head blown off to be released. 

Meh, I guess I'm in the minority that doesn't care about the picture(s). Life goes on, it wouldn't change my thoughts on his death, I believe without a doubt he's dead now. If Obama gave the victims of the families the right to see the picture(s), I would understand that.

Of course conspiracy theorist are bored, or need something to do with there brains, so they will spin this news like a merry go around
30t6p3b.gif

Meh, I guess I'm in the minority that doesn't care about the picture(s). Life goes on, it wouldn't change my thoughts on his death, I believe without a doubt he's dead now. If Obama gave the victims of the families the right to see the picture(s), I would understand that.

Of course conspiracy theorist are bored, or need something to do with there brains, so they will spin this news like a merry go around
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I agree...

I agree...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

This is fact

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

This is fact

Youre you equating the death of 3000 innocent civilians to the death of a scumbag.

context...context.

Youre you equating the death of 3000 innocent civilians to the death of a scumbag.

context...context.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Obama has decided NOT to release the photos.

What a pansy coward.

i'd say authorizing and overseeing the killing of osama is way less pansy than leaving the pictures of his mutilated corpse in your desk drawer. 
i'm not too worried that they won't release some kind of proof, though.

on the other hand, obama is probably content to let everyone forget about the economy and argue about this topic that should not even be an important discussion (see: birth certificate)
Authorizing the action is not anywhere near as ballsy as the media is making it out to be. He made the call to kill the man, now why try to hide the outcome of his action ? Too "gruesome" ? Afraid of "retaliation" ? It won't convince "conspiracy theorists" ? (complete bull excuses) 
A round to the head is not supposed to be pretty. The "War on Terror" and all the death/carnage it has caused is not pretty. This is reality we are living in. Why now censor a picture ? 

You authorized the killing, you're claiming the death as a victory and are up there making speeches celebrating it... so show the world the real aftermath. Govt. acting like we are children not mature or worthy of seeing what our tax dollars paid for. I don't believe its their call to make. The majority of Americans want to see it (CNN poll). 

Now we're "not allowed" to because of our cowardly president/government ? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Obama has decided NOT to release the photos.

What a pansy coward.

i'd say authorizing and overseeing the killing of osama is way less pansy than leaving the pictures of his mutilated corpse in your desk drawer. 
i'm not too worried that they won't release some kind of proof, though.

on the other hand, obama is probably content to let everyone forget about the economy and argue about this topic that should not even be an important discussion (see: birth certificate)
Authorizing the action is not anywhere near as ballsy as the media is making it out to be. He made the call to kill the man, now why try to hide the outcome of his action ? Too "gruesome" ? Afraid of "retaliation" ? It won't convince "conspiracy theorists" ? (complete bull excuses) 
A round to the head is not supposed to be pretty. The "War on Terror" and all the death/carnage it has caused is not pretty. This is reality we are living in. Why now censor a picture ? 

You authorized the killing, you're claiming the death as a victory and are up there making speeches celebrating it... so show the world the real aftermath. Govt. acting like we are children not mature or worthy of seeing what our tax dollars paid for. I don't believe its their call to make. The majority of Americans want to see it (CNN poll). 

Now we're "not allowed" to because of our cowardly president/government ? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

30t6p3b.gif
I agree, I just wanted to see the pics for my own reasons to see if it was as bad as they were describing but I still have no doubt in my mind that he is dead. It might be too soon/fresh in everyone's memory (be it Americans and Bin Laden's supporters) to do this at this very moment, let the people calm down first

and co-sign with CallHimAR as well

So you're saying there is no difference between celebrating the death of a known mass murderer in comparison to celebrating the death of innocent victims?  
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom