Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by rashi

For the astute, intelligent, and the oh so rational thinking individuals who balk at "conspiracy theorists". I would like to hear an explanation on why the White House continues to change their story. It seems a day to day thing with these people.

Keep in mind, you are eating *%!% that the government is telling you, and you don't even care. They can completely change their story and nobody questions why.
Considering the government are the ones who carried out the operation and know the most about it, who's !+@# should I be eating? Some random person on a message boards who's proven to be less than credible in the past?
It isn't like the story has changed drastically. He didn't go from being in Pakistan to Tunisia, or from being killed with a predator missile to being killed by SEALs. The location stayed the same with some variation on the description of the compound, and considering the whole mansion thing came out before Obama's address that should probably be ignored. You're talking about minor details like "Did he have a gun? Did he not have a gun? Was he using his wife as a shield? Did his wife rush the SEALs?" 

Why would a mother have TWO children with the name Mark?
roll.gif

In 2001 it was IMPOSSIBLE to get a cellphone signal 30,000 feet in the air traveling at 500+ miles per hour.

roll.gif

In 2001 it was IMPOSSIBLE to get a cellphone signal 30,000 feet in the air traveling at 500+ miles per hour.

For the astute, intelligent, and the oh so rational thinking individuals who balk at "conspiracy theorists". I would like to hear an explanation on why the White House continues to change their story. It seems a day to day thing with these people.

Keep in mind, you are eating *%!% that the government is telling you, and you don't even care. They can completely change their story and nobody questions why.
Are you referring to the lead up to this operartion going back to August of last year or are you referring to the operation itself that occurred on Sunday from your question??

Are you referring to the lead up to this operartion going back to August of last year or are you referring to the operation itself that occurred on Sunday from your question??

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

So exactly what proof do you have that makes you "believe" all these things? I can say I believe that Hitler was actually Obama's father, but unless I have evidence I'm just insane.

It wasn't a democratic decision to bury him at sea, it was a decision made by the higher ups in government. They understood that desecration of the body would have prompted extreme anger from many people, burying him in ground could have created a situation where the site could be visited as a shrine to a martyr by his misguided followers, and there are certain practices that many Muslims follow which include burying the body soon after death. 

Your last paragraph is ridiculous. To one point, if Obama knew he was there and wanted to use this as political leverage for the election he would have waited a year. Americans have the attention span of gnats, and it would have made much more sense to do it 6 months before the election instead of 18.
I have no proof he is dead....i have words....You say hitler is obama's father...i don't believe it its just words....osama was killed a couple days ago....ok prove it....

You don't think we made them angry by killing him.....O you shot him in the head thats cool......but if you bury him wrong i swear i am going to kill you all....please. The people that were going to do something to us were going to do it when we killed Osama not when we buried him.

You know this will be brought up come election time.  This is American history.  No one will just forget the speech he gave when they are looking at a ballet to pick the next leader of the free world.  I think the decision to announce it was timed that's all.  For what exact reason I am not too sure but i think to help him in the perspective of his people is definitely a possibility.  

This is like the religion argument believe what you want.  By constantly putting down conspiracies makes you just as bad as the people constantly saying them.  Believe what you want, add some good information, but your not going to change anyone's mind.  No need to get worked up and pick sides.

So if you have nothing but words you won't believe anything? You're clearly not a History student.
Yes, actually, to some people how you bury their dead matters a great deal. They're no doubt going to be angry about his death, but further disrespect toward the body would have made things even worse. If you can't understand this then I can't help you.

Of course this is going to be brought up during the election, but honestly, who was going to even challenge Obama to begin with? Palin? Trump? Paul? None of these people even had a shot. This just confirmed his already inevitable second term. I'm glad you're not too sure why it was timed, because that just shows how ridiculous everything you're saying really is. 

No, but putting down conspiracies I'm trying to explain to bat !+$@ insane people that they're irrational.

So exactly what proof do you have that makes you "believe" all these things? I can say I believe that Hitler was actually Obama's father, but unless I have evidence I'm just insane.

It wasn't a democratic decision to bury him at sea, it was a decision made by the higher ups in government. They understood that desecration of the body would have prompted extreme anger from many people, burying him in ground could have created a situation where the site could be visited as a shrine to a martyr by his misguided followers, and there are certain practices that many Muslims follow which include burying the body soon after death. 

Your last paragraph is ridiculous. To one point, if Obama knew he was there and wanted to use this as political leverage for the election he would have waited a year. Americans have the attention span of gnats, and it would have made much more sense to do it 6 months before the election instead of 18.
I have no proof he is dead....i have words....You say hitler is obama's father...i don't believe it its just words....osama was killed a couple days ago....ok prove it....

You don't think we made them angry by killing him.....O you shot him in the head thats cool......but if you bury him wrong i swear i am going to kill you all....please. The people that were going to do something to us were going to do it when we killed Osama not when we buried him.

You know this will be brought up come election time.  This is American history.  No one will just forget the speech he gave when they are looking at a ballet to pick the next leader of the free world.  I think the decision to announce it was timed that's all.  For what exact reason I am not too sure but i think to help him in the perspective of his people is definitely a possibility.  

This is like the religion argument believe what you want.  By constantly putting down conspiracies makes you just as bad as the people constantly saying them.  Believe what you want, add some good information, but your not going to change anyone's mind.  No need to get worked up and pick sides.

So if you have nothing but words you won't believe anything? You're clearly not a History student.
Yes, actually, to some people how you bury their dead matters a great deal. They're no doubt going to be angry about his death, but further disrespect toward the body would have made things even worse. If you can't understand this then I can't help you.

Of course this is going to be brought up during the election, but honestly, who was going to even challenge Obama to begin with? Palin? Trump? Paul? None of these people even had a shot. This just confirmed his already inevitable second term. I'm glad you're not too sure why it was timed, because that just shows how ridiculous everything you're saying really is. 

No, but putting down conspiracies I'm trying to explain to bat !+$@ insane people that they're irrational.

Considering the government are the ones who carried out the operation and know the most about it, who's !+@# should I be eating? Some random person on a message boards who's proven to be less than credible in the past?
It isn't like the story has changed drastically. He didn't go from being in Pakistan to Tunisia, or from being killed with a predator missile to being killed by SEALs. The location stayed the same with some variation on the description of the compound, and considering the whole mansion thing came out before Obama's address that should probably be ignored. You're talking about minor details like "Did he have a gun? Did he not have a gun? Was he using his wife as a shield? Did his wife rush the SEALs?" 

Changing stories? You know that the only people who knew about this mission were: President Obama, VP Biden, Secretary of State Clinton, members of the military and National Defense as well as the few Navy Seals that took part in the mission. The only people who knew about the mission aren't going to go on Twitter and give us live feeds of what's going on. The media only knows what certain individuals tell them and they are getting much of their information from second-hand sources not from the people who took out bin Laden himself and not from the people who ordered the mission itself.

No offense but have you every played the game telephone as a kid. You begin with one statement and by the time it gets across the room it's completely different. Like CallHimAR said, it's not like bin Laden was stabbed instead of being shot, it's not like we bombed his compound when we said SEALS attacked him. There are few new and minor changes coming out. Can you recall many news events that have occurred over time? There are numerous reports of things that end up being wrong and there are things that happen that we don't find out until days later, that's how the media occurs, because we usually get are news from eyewitnesses first rather than people actually taking place in the events that make those events news.

Changing stories? You know that the only people who knew about this mission were: President Obama, VP Biden, Secretary of State Clinton, members of the military and National Defense as well as the few Navy Seals that took part in the mission. The only people who knew about the mission aren't going to go on Twitter and give us live feeds of what's going on. The media only knows what certain individuals tell them and they are getting much of their information from second-hand sources not from the people who took out bin Laden himself and not from the people who ordered the mission itself.

No offense but have you every played the game telephone as a kid. You begin with one statement and by the time it gets across the room it's completely different. Like CallHimAR said, it's not like bin Laden was stabbed instead of being shot, it's not like we bombed his compound when we said SEALS attacked him. There are few new and minor changes coming out. Can you recall many news events that have occurred over time? There are numerous reports of things that end up being wrong and there are things that happen that we don't find out until days later, that's how the media occurs, because we usually get are news from eyewitnesses first rather than people actually taking place in the events that make those events news.

Lol no I'm a math person obviously not too good at believing anything without a concrete answer or proof.  But I think if the pictures are released I am going to be ok.  I won't be like "fake picture" or "isn't him" It will just prove to me he is indeed dead and died recently.

From what I know (I may be wrong) but a lot of Muslim's didn't like Osama because he made them look bad.  So I just figure they wouldn't care that much if we did an autopsy and dumped his body like 2 days later not 1.  But this is assuming that I by the excuse that the water burial is the proper way to do it (which is contrary according to some people and some Muslims).  So we are worried about the small group that wasn't an osama lover or an osama hater but some one that thinks religion > life.  So the group that was ok with us killing him for what he did to us, but thinks we should at least give the man we hate (num 1 on most wanted list) a proper burial.  I just saw that group of people as extremely small.  But you are right i won't understand it because i am not religious at all so agree to disagree on that one just sounded so strange to look for him for so long and dispose of him so fast.

I hear ya man some people with the old "wake up", and "don't believe anything the government says" type steez is annoying.  But just as bad as the "if you say wake up your a moron" people as well. 

Lol no I'm a math person obviously not too good at believing anything without a concrete answer or proof.  But I think if the pictures are released I am going to be ok.  I won't be like "fake picture" or "isn't him" It will just prove to me he is indeed dead and died recently.

From what I know (I may be wrong) but a lot of Muslim's didn't like Osama because he made them look bad.  So I just figure they wouldn't care that much if we did an autopsy and dumped his body like 2 days later not 1.  But this is assuming that I by the excuse that the water burial is the proper way to do it (which is contrary according to some people and some Muslims).  So we are worried about the small group that wasn't an osama lover or an osama hater but some one that thinks religion > life.  So the group that was ok with us killing him for what he did to us, but thinks we should at least give the man we hate (num 1 on most wanted list) a proper burial.  I just saw that group of people as extremely small.  But you are right i won't understand it because i am not religious at all so agree to disagree on that one just sounded so strange to look for him for so long and dispose of him so fast.

I hear ya man some people with the old "wake up", and "don't believe anything the government says" type steez is annoying.  But just as bad as the "if you say wake up your a moron" people as well. 

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

roll.gif

"Calling from the AIRPHONE"
him using the AIRPHONE was cited in both videos.

im not sure if you're just trolling me or if you're just completely lost. 

you also ignored the first part of my last response, it's almost like you did that on purpose 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

roll.gif

"Calling from the AIRPHONE"
him using the AIRPHONE was cited in both videos.

im not sure if you're just trolling me or if you're just completely lost. 

you also ignored the first part of my last response, it's almost like you did that on purpose 
grin.gif

But at the same time the people who believe such nonsense are usually the ones screaming loudest about how inept government is. Then, when it comes to covering up a false flag terror operation they are evil geniuses. The logic here is flawed. In actuality, it would be impossible to cover something like 9/11 up. Too many people would need to be involved and too much planning would be needed. Government really is not that good at what it does to have either of these things work.
Also, they're committing all these crimes against others, not their own people. The risk is significantly too high, because if someone talks then that is essentially the end of the state. 

I feel like conspiracy theories about 9/11 serve two purposes. They explain why it happened in a simple way because people don't understand the anger and hate toward America for it's foreign policy over the past fifty years and they comfort people who can't believe that the United States could be attacked by an outside force on that scale in the modern era because we are supposedly the greatest nation in history and some people in caves could not have pulled this off. 

Like I mentioned, I don't know what to believe, but I like to keep my mind open.

Operation Northwood was a plan to hijack American planes and crash them and say the Cubans did it. Although this plan never came to fruition, it highlights the intentions of the highest military chiefs to intentionally kill American citizens to realize political and military goals and it proves the capacity to use hijacked or remote-controlled commercial airliners to stage high profile terror attacks by the U.S. Government. This plan was cancelled. Imagine the false flag operations by the U.S. Government killing its own citizens that we do not know about.

I don't know why it does not seem plausible that a democratic Government like the U.S. would want to kill its own citizens to pursue their agendas. They sent U.S. troops basically to fight their wars and kill them off based on false blooded lies for corporate and oil money. How many U.S. troops dead for this bogus War on Terror? Over 100,000 now? Someone correct me. 

I don't see how it would be so hard to cover up 9/11. The biggest proof to me that it could have been a false flag operation is the after effects and how they used 9/11 as a pretext. The creation of the War on Terror, Iraq, Afghanistan, stripping civil liberlies away and enabling them to redefine patriot laws based on National Security, etc. With no 9/11, they would not have been able to do all this so easily.

Yes, maybe these conspiracy theories are a crock of B.S.. but I am not definitely ruling out the possibility it is a cover up.

But at the same time the people who believe such nonsense are usually the ones screaming loudest about how inept government is. Then, when it comes to covering up a false flag terror operation they are evil geniuses. The logic here is flawed. In actuality, it would be impossible to cover something like 9/11 up. Too many people would need to be involved and too much planning would be needed. Government really is not that good at what it does to have either of these things work.
Also, they're committing all these crimes against others, not their own people. The risk is significantly too high, because if someone talks then that is essentially the end of the state. 

I feel like conspiracy theories about 9/11 serve two purposes. They explain why it happened in a simple way because people don't understand the anger and hate toward America for it's foreign policy over the past fifty years and they comfort people who can't believe that the United States could be attacked by an outside force on that scale in the modern era because we are supposedly the greatest nation in history and some people in caves could not have pulled this off. 

Like I mentioned, I don't know what to believe, but I like to keep my mind open.

Operation Northwood was a plan to hijack American planes and crash them and say the Cubans did it. Although this plan never came to fruition, it highlights the intentions of the highest military chiefs to intentionally kill American citizens to realize political and military goals and it proves the capacity to use hijacked or remote-controlled commercial airliners to stage high profile terror attacks by the U.S. Government. This plan was cancelled. Imagine the false flag operations by the U.S. Government killing its own citizens that we do not know about.

I don't know why it does not seem plausible that a democratic Government like the U.S. would want to kill its own citizens to pursue their agendas. They sent U.S. troops basically to fight their wars and kill them off based on false blooded lies for corporate and oil money. How many U.S. troops dead for this bogus War on Terror? Over 100,000 now? Someone correct me. 

I don't see how it would be so hard to cover up 9/11. The biggest proof to me that it could have been a false flag operation is the after effects and how they used 9/11 as a pretext. The creation of the War on Terror, Iraq, Afghanistan, stripping civil liberlies away and enabling them to redefine patriot laws based on National Security, etc. With no 9/11, they would not have been able to do all this so easily.

Yes, maybe these conspiracy theories are a crock of B.S.. but I am not definitely ruling out the possibility it is a cover up.

You're right on that first point, there are many Liberal Muslims who do not agree with Bin Laden on all of his points, however he did and still does have a strong following that could have been offended if the burial had not been carried out the right way. They didn't need an autopsy, they knew how he died, they shot him in the head. They took DNA from him and matched it to DNA from one of his sisters which confirmed that it was him.
The water burial is one accepted way for a Muslim to be buried.

We are worried about how the Arab world views us. We have been trying to repair our image in the region for the two years Obama has been in office and this is one way that we could. To show that even though this man committed his life to fighting America we can still respect his beliefs and give him a just Muslim burial instead of desecrating his body shows the entire world something. 

The group of his supporters are extremely small. However the group of people who view the United States in a negative light in the region is rather large, and with very good reason. This is the group we did this for. 

You're right on that first point, there are many Liberal Muslims who do not agree with Bin Laden on all of his points, however he did and still does have a strong following that could have been offended if the burial had not been carried out the right way. They didn't need an autopsy, they knew how he died, they shot him in the head. They took DNA from him and matched it to DNA from one of his sisters which confirmed that it was him.
The water burial is one accepted way for a Muslim to be buried.

We are worried about how the Arab world views us. We have been trying to repair our image in the region for the two years Obama has been in office and this is one way that we could. To show that even though this man committed his life to fighting America we can still respect his beliefs and give him a just Muslim burial instead of desecrating his body shows the entire world something. 

The group of his supporters are extremely small. However the group of people who view the United States in a negative light in the region is rather large, and with very good reason. This is the group we did this for. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

lol.....wow

lol.....wow

Make your own conclusions. The government is telling you what they think you should know, not what actually happened, and there isn't an independent entity that can confirm any of this. I can careless is someone believes what I say, my whole is that I want people to think. We are to believe by per the government, that bin Laden is responsible for 9/11, but they have no proof, they never even charged the man with anything. This country is suppose be about Rule of Law, but we invade a country, and kill 3 people. It's obvious they killed bin Laden because if they brought him to court the U.S. and the world would have heard something they (U.S. government) didn't want us to know.

What would be a drastic change? Depending on who is asked in the govenrment to the story is different. On top of it the U.S. is debating whether to release the photos and video of this charade because they "want to be sensitive" to Muslims. Are you kidding me? They have been dropping bombs and murdering innocent civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Yemen for 10 years, and NOW you are getting sensitive?
laugh.gif

Make your own conclusions. The government is telling you what they think you should know, not what actually happened, and there isn't an independent entity that can confirm any of this. I can careless is someone believes what I say, my whole is that I want people to think. We are to believe by per the government, that bin Laden is responsible for 9/11, but they have no proof, they never even charged the man with anything. This country is suppose be about Rule of Law, but we invade a country, and kill 3 people. It's obvious they killed bin Laden because if they brought him to court the U.S. and the world would have heard something they (U.S. government) didn't want us to know.

What would be a drastic change? Depending on who is asked in the govenrment to the story is different. On top of it the U.S. is debating whether to release the photos and video of this charade because they "want to be sensitive" to Muslims. Are you kidding me? They have been dropping bombs and murdering innocent civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Yemen for 10 years, and NOW you are getting sensitive?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

lol.....wow

lol I knew that number was wrong. That is what I stated for someone to correct me. The number I was looking at was for wounded. So, it looks like it is about 4,000 killed. That seems more plausible.

So, 4,000 troops killed based on lies and what are they fighting for again? Oh yea, to replace those countries with American puppets to fit the status quo and to get those untapped oil reserves and get their hands on that opium trade.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

lol.....wow

lol I knew that number was wrong. That is what I stated for someone to correct me. The number I was looking at was for wounded. So, it looks like it is about 4,000 killed. That seems more plausible.

So, 4,000 troops killed based on lies and what are they fighting for again? Oh yea, to replace those countries with American puppets to fit the status quo and to get those untapped oil reserves and get their hands on that opium trade.

I quoted you earlier in the thread but I'm curious why you keep saying "I don't know what to believe" and such when you clearly do have your beliefs and it is that what the government tells the public is a lie.

Personally, I don't believe or trust the government or politicians in general, I just find it funny because you've been so outspoken and clearly have spent time to formulate your opinions.

Back
Top Bottom