Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

don't know if this photo has been posted but i just thought it was extremely interesting...there are some smart people in that room
i'm a little surprised that they're conducting something of such importance in a small room with a handful of chairs. looking like a holiday inn or something. 

but it's dope nonetheless...hillary and obama look really relaxed. 

article-1383279-0BE4C7EF00000578-154_964x771.jpg
Check out the burn bag next to Obama.
220px-Burn-Bag.jpg

"A burn bag is the informal name given to a container (usually a paper bag or some other waste receptacle) that holds sensitive or classified documentswhich are to be destroyed by fire or pulping after a certain period of time."

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

6 months before the election i just obvious. 18 months is def more manageable in the "scheme" of things
So what you are saying is this was a political move by Obama.

Well if it indeed was political, it doesn't matter if it was done 6 months out or 18 months, because according to conspiracy theorists it's TRUE that it was political in nature. That given, a hell of a lot of negatives  can happen in 18 months than in 6 months, therefore if you wanted to use this for the best possibly outcome it would be done 6 months to election time, not 18.

6 months before the election i just obvious. 18 months is def more manageable in the "scheme" of things

Well if it indeed was political, it doesn't matter if it was done 6 months out or 18 months, because according to conspiracy theorists it's TRUE that it was political in nature. That given, a hell of a lot of negatives  can happen in 18 months than in 6 months, therefore if you wanted to use this for the best possibly outcome it would be done 6 months to election time, not 18.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Your thinking too rationally in response to some of these conspiracy theorists in this thread.  See for them it doesn't matter what the timeframe was for when President Obama killed Osama Bin Laden because they would have something negative to say regardless.  If President Obama killed Osama the day after he got inaugurated they would have said "this is just a set up by President Obama to have his presidency start off on a high note", if President Obama killed Osama the day before elections coming up in a few months they would have said "this is just a set up by President Obama to have him win the 2012 elections."  No matter what happened, no matter when it happens it's ALWAYS going to be something with these conspiracy theorists, there simply is no pleasing them and no way to be rational with them.  It's going to be the same statements from them no matter what for any event..........."I wasn't there.........I didn't see it"

Your thinking too rationally in response to some of these conspiracy theorists in this thread.  See for them it doesn't matter what the timeframe was for when President Obama killed Osama Bin Laden because they would have something negative to say regardless.  If President Obama killed Osama the day after he got inaugurated they would have said "this is just a set up by President Obama to have his presidency start off on a high note", if President Obama killed Osama the day before elections coming up in a few months they would have said "this is just a set up by President Obama to have him win the 2012 elections."  No matter what happened, no matter when it happens it's ALWAYS going to be something with these conspiracy theorists, there simply is no pleasing them and no way to be rational with them.  It's going to be the same statements from them no matter what for any event..........."I wasn't there.........I didn't see it"

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I agree completely.

I agree completely.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I agree completely.

I hear you. Guess I'll stop trying to get them to understand.

I agree completely.

I hear you. Guess I'll stop trying to get them to understand.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

don't know if this photo has been posted but i just thought it was extremely interesting...there are some smart people in that room
i'm a little surprised that they're conducting something of such importance in a small room with a handful of chairs. looking like a holiday inn or something. 

220px-Burn-Bag.jpg

"A burn bag is the informal name given to a container (usually a paper bag or some other waste receptacle) that holds sensitive or classified documentswhich are to be destroyed by fire or pulping after a certain period of time."
For the past 80 something pages filled with complete garbage and  wannabe conspiracy theorist gibberish..This is the only post I found useful..Good find

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

220px-Burn-Bag.jpg

For the past 80 something pages filled with complete garbage and  wannabe conspiracy theorist gibberish..This is the only post I found useful..Good find

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So exactly what proof do you have that makes you "believe" all these things? I can say I believe that Hitler was actually Obama's father, but unless I have evidence I'm just insane.

It wasn't a democratic decision to bury him at sea, it was a decision made by the higher ups in government. They understood that desecration of the body would have prompted extreme anger from many people, burying him in ground could have created a situation where the site could be visited as a shrine to a martyr by his misguided followers, and there are certain practices that many Muslims follow which include burying the body soon after death. 

Your last paragraph is ridiculous. To one point, if Obama knew he was there and wanted to use this as political leverage for the election he would have waited a year. Americans have the attention span of gnats, and it would have made much more sense to do it 6 months before the election instead of 18.

This guy is logically correct. You conspirators need to put the weed down and think straight. We handled that guy just like we said we would. Now logically we all KNOW Osama didn't go quietly. Hell he probably did. After all the SEALS went in after him. Most likely kicked their @$!% in like SWAT does here. Prolly didnt have a strap on or near him so dude grabs the nearest sheild and takes one through both eye sockets. All they had to say was "He's got a gun" and BOOM!! No g'damn killcam for his %%@.
Let me add that the pakastani government is greatful but not pleased with how we went in without prior permission. THAT cannot be fabricated because that @$!% is what we americans do!! Shoot first ask questions later.

Edit: Let me remind you how the seals roll out...

2706672799_670913968b.jpg

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So exactly what proof do you have that makes you "believe" all these things? I can say I believe that Hitler was actually Obama's father, but unless I have evidence I'm just insane.

It wasn't a democratic decision to bury him at sea, it was a decision made by the higher ups in government. They understood that desecration of the body would have prompted extreme anger from many people, burying him in ground could have created a situation where the site could be visited as a shrine to a martyr by his misguided followers, and there are certain practices that many Muslims follow which include burying the body soon after death. 

Your last paragraph is ridiculous. To one point, if Obama knew he was there and wanted to use this as political leverage for the election he would have waited a year. Americans have the attention span of gnats, and it would have made much more sense to do it 6 months before the election instead of 18.

This guy is logically correct. You conspirators need to put the weed down and think straight. We handled that guy just like we said we would. Now logically we all KNOW Osama didn't go quietly. Hell he probably did. After all the SEALS went in after him. Most likely kicked their @$!% in like SWAT does here. Prolly didnt have a strap on or near him so dude grabs the nearest sheild and takes one through both eye sockets. All they had to say was "He's got a gun" and BOOM!! No g'damn killcam for his %%@.
Let me add that the pakastani government is greatful but not pleased with how we went in without prior permission. THAT cannot be fabricated because that @$!% is what we americans do!! Shoot first ask questions later.

Edit: Let me remind you how the seals roll out...

2706672799_670913968b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom