Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me guess... lit? 
eyes.gif

Best part of a shoe release, getting through and checking out.....

worst part, watching other people get shipping confirmations before you

I wish i got my damn size man.. First checked oit with 9.5 my soze and the accept agrrement was Xd out did that haopen to anybody?

Got the black pair, colorway I wanted, in my size, am I the only one planning to keep?

then again i always wanted fear v's....

I believe they will go up but like I said I'm basing this on what I've seen in this past hour. You know people gonna sell 5 minutes after they cop and won't care about market fluctuation
i understand that but thats all the more reason why trying to gauge the price right at this moment is useless. someone could sell for 400 one minute and 700 the next because no one knows what theyre going for

I am so screwed!!!!!

Ordered the black pair from the app upon checking out i left out 2 letters from my email!!!!!

So im not getting emails from them and I likely wont get tracking if i ever get it!

The phone is busy hahaha smfh

Defeat coming

I am so screwed!!!!!

Ordered the black pair from the app upon checking out i left out 2 letters from my email!!!!!

So im not getting emails from them and I likely wont get tracking if i ever get it!

Defeat coming
You'll be fine. They'll be able to change it for you. Try sending an email. You're definitely not taking an L though.

I am so screwed!!!!!

Defeat coming
...you do realize they will still ship the shoes right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom