Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats going on in there... I got banned from that thread
laugh.gif
10gillion people *****ing because they didnt get their shipping confirms within an hour of others receiving them 

I am so screwed!!!!!

Ordered the black pair from the app upon checking out i left out 2 letters from my email!!!!!

So im not getting emails from them and I likely wont get tracking if i ever get it!

The phone is busy hahaha smfh

Defeat coming

hurry up & create that email then...

...you do realize they will still ship the shoes right?
Yes just concerned with the email the person can try and cancel it but oh well.

Funds have been put on hold from them so looks like im good.

Thanks for the good juju everyone

You'll be fine. They'll be able to change it for you. Try sending an email. You're definitely not taking an L though.
Thanks brother

no worries man it happens to a lot of preme newbies. 
yeah for sure. I have ordered only a couple time online and I actually got it like an hour after ordering. Anything else I have , I have either bought off eBay or from their flagship in NY. Some people in that thread are going crazy though lol.

Gonna tell them you work for preme and to PM u
ROB!! dont play fam!!!! i peeked in there and damn man, its so hilarious how people cannot wait for anything. where Riley at??? that dude has been waiting a day for order confirmation for the past two drops i think. 

ROB!! dont play fam!!!! i peeked in there and damn man, its so hilarious how people cannot wait for anything. where Riley at??? that dude has been waiting a day for order confirmation for the past two drops i think. 
They're used to Nike shipping. can't fault them. I mean look at concepts and aaron fig collab releases.

opened an incognito window and looked in the other thread
sick.gif

@instagram  and @deezyspits  y'all are some ***holes 
roll.gif
I really hope they don't start listing states and order numbers.

Last edited:
yeah true that, nike got them spoiled. shoot dont get me started on aarons shipping. well before his new stuff. coves took so long to reach my door step lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom