Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn releases like bring out so much hate in people lol

Dudes got nothing better to do than to bash on someone for them not getting something lol...

the people that said "if you have never copped from supreme before you might as well give up now", what was this based on? Supreme by far has one of the most streamline check out processes ive ever seen. 1. auto fill 2. phone number 3. copy/paste cc info amd enter cvc 4. check box and youre on your way. no captchas, secondary screens, redirects or any of that.

A member of NT

Post proof you checked out at 10:59, don't get mad when someone calls you out on your claim
DONT GET MAD THAT UR SARCASM DETECTOR WAS OFF

AND COWGIRLS SUCK

GO GIANTS!

the people that said "if you have never copped from supreme before you might as well give up now", what was this based on? Supreme by far has one of the most streamline check out processes ive ever seen. 1. auto fill 2. phone number 3. copy/paste cc info amd enter cvc 4. check box and youre on your way. no captchas, secondary screens, redirects or any of that.
it was based on previous hyped releases where a lot of us failed 

BROOOOO.. NOOOO LMAOO. 

id be mad if i struck out but got da camo the impossible pair, in 10.5. just waiting on shipping conf
nthat.gif
 will cry if cancelled

I'm saying. Another NT'er that just wanted to argue
laugh.gif
I'm not trying to argue, if you were being sarcastic than I retract my words, but other people have been claiming they checked out at 10:59 so I just wanted to see if someone actually did and could prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom