Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
those camos are growing on me, kinda glad now my order for the whites didnt go through

mean.gif
at Supreme not dropping them on time

Very fortunate to even get a pair this morning
they actually never stated a time, and it aint thursday

^No

this thread has gone outta control, you can definitely see the age in ppls posts in here :lol:

Can't wait for tomorrow or Monday to see if I'm actually getting this pair. Shipping to the west coast stinks :frown:

I purchased a 10.5 in the blacks, looking to see if anyone wants to trade for a sz9.  I want to keep and wear.  If not, then i'm slangin cuh...lemme know

i understand that but thats all the more reason why trying to gauge the price right at this moment is useless. someone could sell for 400 one minute and 700 the next because no one knows what theyre going for

Exactly those are just people that wanna profit quick. Those are the people that piss me off they just cop em to say they sold them for X amount not caring what they get as long as they get their money back

Exactly those are just people that wanna profit quick. Those are the people that piss me off they just cop em to say they sold them for X amount not caring what they get as long as they get their money back
That's why I listed mines on ebay for $1050.00.   Its not like I really want to sell, and I'm helping the appreciation/value of them for other sellers....win win

:lol:

On another note I'm gonna print my own damn Supreme Jordan tees on the Hanes 3 pack joints... 3 way collab :smokin Jordan would approve of the tagless.

Last edited:
Can't wait for tomorrow or Monday to see if I'm actually getting this pair. Shipping to the west coast stinks :frown:

If you got confirmation after your purchase you should get the shipping confirmation. I'm on the west too and surprised I got my shipping the same day. Last time I had to wait a week for shipping confirmation then another week to get my product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom