Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anybody actually paying $500+ for these?
sold one of mine for 650 
laugh.gif

so something i noticed today, supreme has begun checking the address on the cc, this is not a problem that i have had in the past, just though id share. Yes i placed orders to neighbors before with my card in the past so idk.

so something i noticed today, supreme has begun checking the address on the cc, this is not a problem that i have had in the past, just though id share. Yes i placed orders to neighbors before with my card in the past so idk.

what do you mean? declining orders when user submits if the information doesn't match?

laugh.gif
 they cant cancel without his email and address.
Sure on that? I've personally only tried to cancel an order once. I ordered one item but the site glitched and charged me twice and put through 2 orders. I called up, they refused to acknowledge it was their fault (thought I was botted up) and they sent both orders and told me what all their shirt say "**** you we do what we want"

Last edited:
Can't wait for Supreme to cancel all these multiple transactions so they can relist more pairs like they did with the Foamposites :rofl: :rofl:

glad to see so many got them manual.

i messed up and grabbed the wrong size...

couldn't risk hitting the back button to get cart jacked.

idk ive ordered stuff to neighbors using the cc registered to my address this season
I've been ordering Supreme for some time now and have never been able to order to an alternate address. Could be a glitch or something but I've never heard of that.

i sold one of my red pairs for 450 the same day they dropped. Idk if FC is a good indicator of resell value but they're at 800 now i think 
1st month as in after all the ppl finally got em from the warehouse and started to really flood the market  Flight Club's prices are pretty inflated but resell is definitely high right now for a DS pair.

Last edited:
People selling for 500 only getting back 2xx nah I'm good I can wear these and sell them later for that. Dam it resell dead :frown:

Now what can I rock mine with hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom