Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if a restock comes up will it be possible to order another color on the same card and name ?

also what happen to the t shirts will they be sold in-store or online at a later date ?

my boy who's tight with supreme told me the shirt will be for a later date possibly in store

i didn't expect to get anything this morning
damn lucky

Last edited:

Nice. Thats how I ate. teach them womenz to be swift and enjoy the fruits of your labor
Same here. I copped the black pair and she was on a different computer at her work and copped me the white pair 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Same here. I copped the black pair and she was on a different computer at her work and copped me the white pair 
nthat.gif

My plan was both copping the Camo.

Usually it works but we normally go for different colors. This time,  I figured if she failed I would have a pair. I wanted Camo most (but now kinda want all)

Turns out either Supreme got super good at ID'ing changes to the address, or the sup gawds hate me. 

I missed with the "already ordered" error, but she cooked. Different cards, IP, locations, etc etc. Just not my day. 

Last edited:

My plan was both copping the Camo.

Usually it works but we normally go for different colors. This time,  I figured if she failed I would have a pair. I wanted Camo most (but now kinda want all)

Turns out either Supreme got super good at ID'ing changes to the address, or the sup gawds hate me. 

I missed with the "already ordered" error, but she cooked. Different cards, IP, locations, etc etc. Just not my day. 
Ah bummer! At least you got one pair so that's good. We both got order confirmations but not shipping confirmations. People in the Jordan thread are saying I should be worried about no shipping confirmation yet, but when ordering a t-shirt from them sometimes it takes a while to get shipping confirmation. Hopefully they're trolling.

Ah bummer! At least you got one pair so that's good. We both got order confirmations but not shipping confirmations. People in the Jordan thread are saying I should be worried about no shipping confirmation yet, but when ordering a t-shirt from them sometimes it takes a while to get shipping confirmation. Hopefully they're trolling.
They are. I have gotten stuff without getting ship and without getting a confirmation. It happens sometimes.

Damn these were lowkey hard to move. Reseller's nightmare :lol:

Congrats to the minority who wanted to rock if you got them.

Last edited:
That pic w/ all the Orders is from NIKEDESTROYER IG page

He killed it!

I wonder if all those order will ship!

Last edited:
Accidentally got a size 14 black HAHA. Added the first thing to cart I saw and I didn't expect it to go through, but alas

Miguel Rivera, if you're in here... block your info, please.

Idiot, please use the correct picture, check market value... and learn to spell the name of the area you live in.

Just posted that for more people in here to see and potentially cancel. Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom