Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
regardless of when the email goes out... a line like that ^ will happen. doubt another Nike in-store release happens again in the near future

I hope its a online release because if not someone will get robbed for these.
Not just robbed, the kids wont be willing to give up the supreme 5s they waited 5 days for. Unnecessary deaths, supreme should make it an online release only

Yo what's up with the dude who got two cdg l/s in M and L. How did they fit? And let me get the other one out you :nerd:

regardless of when the email goes out... a line like that ^ will happen. doubt another Nike in-store release happens again in the near future

Exactly. Doesn't matter when supreme sends out the email. A massive crowd will show up and chaos will occur which will cause nypd to shut down the release like the foams and af1 highs. It'll be an in store release for LA and online for the rest of us

as much as I want the Como joints... I know people are gonna act foolish at the NYC store... and the online stuff never works for me sadly

I think I only checked out before 10am once. It was during the 13 fall release when i copped the roses jersey, dorothy shirt and the gt. Hopefully I can at least do 10am on the dot.

I picked up a teal big logo beanie and the kid flaked.

SupNT do yourself a favor and stick to your word.

SMH ^ 
mean.gif

Flakes...  Get them some Head N Shoulders!

Yo, Is people camping Sup LA in the Rain ya'll????

Like fo Real it rained hard today in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom