Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
unc's will sell out just as fast with or without the 5s dropping. i think more regular jordan collectors who are not part of niktalk and just cop retros will know about the uncs but not supremes,i mean they will see them but not know how to get them. almost all places doing fcfs for uncs anyway

i could see the reasoning behind supreme sending out emails wed though, i think they want to launch them in store but nypd keeps smacking them down the past few releases, so maybe if they do it last minute enough nypd wont catch on till its too late, idk just an idea. who knows though, no matter what it will be a madhouse if theydo release in store. but from some leaked production numbers there should be more than enough for people who cop weekly to eat. 

i could see the reasoning behind supreme sending out emails wed though, i think they want to launch them in store but nypd keeps smacking them down the past few releases, so maybe if they do it last minute enough nypd wont catch on till its too late, idk just an idea. who knows though, no matter what it will be a madhouse if theydo release in store. but from some leaked production numbers there should be more than enough for people who cop weekly to eat. 
Lets have a fest then.

has there ever been an all camo print on a 5?

or jordan retro for that matter?!

this is going to be a collector's dream 

Last edited:
hoping they don't drop so its wasted time for those idiots camping outside 

and smh at that mog zyzz we @'d that fool. FHB 

Didn't think about it like that, you're probably right. Only makes sense to do that so cops don't shut down the in store release. But there are still the kids that line up since Sunday smh.

Why would you want them to waste their time?
laugh.gif
doesn't affect your pair in the slightest
because some people just like to watch the world burn, b. 

After what happened with the foamposite release I doubt there gonna release them in NYC. They gonna be released online like they did with the af1.

After what happened with the foamposite release I doubt there gonna release them in NYC. They gonna be released online like they did with the af1.
yeah, af1 was scheduled to release in store as well but nypd shut that down quick. honestly im ok with just online

Man I'm having buyers remorse only because of the price tag for the CDG collab shirt. But I know I'm going to wear it soon.

What exactly happened in New York for the foamposite release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom