Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said before used pairs were up for sale somewhere so there's always that option.
Quote:

Originally Posted by alp  

used boxers? 
roll.gif

WHAT! lol

Last edited:
:lol: it is never that serious b.
Yea don't care how cheap they are or if they are some handmade silk hermes custom made boxers, used underwear is a no go. Unless Kanye wore em then I'd sell em on ebay with Kanyes **** stains to some hypie :rofl:

I was checking out the Ny store. Posted to help anyone out to pick up anything

Got flaked.

Will ship out for retail or giveaway for 50 reps
unless it's someone you know personally or its a cheap product you gotta get paid first. Even in the store right before buying and you're good. Was doing this with mercer pants for nters back when they were limited

Yea don't care how cheap they are or if they are some handmade silk hermes custom made boxers, used underwear is a no go. Unless Kanye wore em then I'd sell em on ebay with Kanyes **** stains to some hypie :rofl:
unless it's someone you know personally or its a cheap product you gotta get paid first. Even in the store right before buying and you're good. Was doing this with mercer pants for nters back when they were limited

It's $40 so it's not a big deal it's the principle.

I got the MERCERmonday Forrest green joints DS in bag cause some guy couldn't me in full cause of direct deposit problems and now I have to lose some to fit these

It's $40 so it's not a big deal it's the principle.

I got the MERCERmonday Forrest green joints DS in bag cause some guy couldn't me in full cause of direct deposit problems and now I have to lose some to fit these
yea but still $40 is $40. If dude really wanted the item he would've paid you, actions speak louder than words. If you were picking up htms for retail I bet there would be no direct deposit problems :lol:

EL-EM-AY-OH

thank you for that. Just seems like someone always has something to say every hyped release when they get mad and strike out
the release didn't happen yet. 

Last edited:
We are the reason why they cannot do an in store release lol...
they could pretty easily, they just don't want to instill the proper measures for a release. Either organize the line properly or conduct a raffle

I hope the Js dont even release. I would like a black pair but its all bs that comes with the damn release

bro ur sig lmao. u sell them wraps. i see mad broads selling them tombout join my team.

props to bringing actual product to pyramid schemes doe

they could pretty easily, they just don't want to instill the proper measures for a release. Either organize the line properly or conduct a raffle

I don't agree. NYC are where the beast live. It would be impossible to organize a line. People always bum rush the line at the last 30 mins. They would literally have to hire security and even that won't help IMO.

As far as Raffle, supreme will never do that because I don't think they would wanna waste their time shifting through thousands of tickets. It would also have the store busy for a week straight.

(Don't hate on my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom