Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

It would turn out just like yeezy 750 at DSM
you were there? The line wasn't that bad, I was able to get them there
Nah my homie tagged me on his IG post cursing in the background he was heated. Needless to say he didn't get a pair.

It was cold AF the night before. I was contemplating then seen a pic of some Asian girl sleeping on cardboard
sick.gif
 then I was good.

Nah my homie tagged me on his IG post cursing in the background he was heated. Needless to say he didn't get a pair.

It was cold AF the night before. I was contemplating then seen a pic of some Asian girl sleeping on cardboard :x  then I was good.
:lol: that was a guy. He was able to get one cuz the people I was with vouched for him. I was in the whip most of the night, or mcdonalds. That night was definitely cold

It was cold AF the night before. I was contemplating then seen a pic of some Asian girl sleeping on cardboard
sick.gif
 then I was good.
laugh.gif
that was a guy. He was able to get one cuz the people I was with vouched for him. I was in the whip most of the night, or mcdonalds. That night was definitely cold
Oh that's whats up. Yea heard whoever stayed overnight got a pair, but then stopped once the hooligans started bum rushing the door and cancelled release
roll.gif

Oh that's whats up. Yea heard whoever stayed overnight got a pair, but then stopped once the hooligans started bum rushing the door and cancelled release :rofl:
lol nah,it was my crew and the crew after who got em. There were people that were there all night who got dubbed, even there from the afternoon. Basically if you weren't 5-6 deep that release and came at the right time you got dubbed that release

Waiting for .........."Gonna be hella busy Thursday, someone hold me down a camo and white before them ****** get em. "

Haven't been in this thread forever #SupNT

Taking a break from the J5 talk...Anyone got any leads on a Mont Blanc hoodie? Size small or medium? Thought I had a blue/pink one on lock from a dude on IG but at the last second he raised his price $100+....total jerk*** haha. Any help would be appreciated though for real

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread forever #SupNT

Taking a break from the J5 talk...Anyone got any leads on a Mont Blanc hoodie? Size small or medium? Thought I had a blue/pink one on lock from a dude on IG but at the last second he raised his price $100+....total jerk*** haha. Any help would be appreciated though for real
Miss the fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom