Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
thats when the droplist usually gets leaked.... im not talking about the jordans 

I'm not believing anything until we get the email from supreme. Dudes already got me once with the fake undercover leaks lol smh

really hope they don't drop next week.. gonna be in hawaii. this week or the week after.

laugh.gif
13th... you dyslexic? 15th is next Thu and the 31st is a Saturday. Guessing 201 is Camo, 101 is white and 001 is black. If any of that is true then the Camo is first followed by the others 2 weeks later.
The screengrab showed camo coming on the 31st with the white and black 2 weeks prior (10/15). This is why we don't write dates the European way. Too confusing haha. But anyways, looks suspect and probably fake.

Last edited:
i've been ducking this thread lmao ***** moving to fast. They're waiting so long to announce the drop though, retail is $198 apparently confirmed.

Last edited:
Where do you see the 13th? Maybe I'm blind, b.

They're releasing next week, Thursday. 10/15/2015.

typing faster then what I was seeing clearly

the pic has 31/10/2015

for the color code 201 pair

i meant to put 31st not 13th

:tongue:

Supreme should randomly release the Jordans. I'm going to assume their website is small enough where they could quickly load and release products without bots scraping the site for them.

S LOGO is CAWPED

any Color damn it!

I just got My Blk Leather Camp Cap in, and the leather is Butter!

Can't wait to wear this w/ NIKE Destroyer Jacket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom