Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

got every Nike X Supreme collab shoe in my size all manual

I laugh at people who buy bots and stuff for supreme
laugh.gif
Anybody in the dope sz (8.5-9.5) claim this?? Didn't even try Foams or AF1 cuz I was broke, flyknits where laughable, and GTS where easy for me

Anybody in the dope sz (8.5-9.5) claim this?? Didn't even try Foams or AF1 cuz I was broke, flyknits where laughable, and GTS where easy for me
grabbed 2 size 9 foams, had a 3rd ready to checkout but didn't put money on my side card the day before.

Although I'm quick, I've never hit the 9:59 checkout... not because it takes me too long, I've just never seen the site refresh before 10 am.

I wear a 9/9.5 got everything from the red Dunks, red Foams, camo Forces and so on

manual is the way to go with supreme

I have got so many hyped Supreme items by doing manual for years

Flyknits literally was the fastest I've ever seen something sell out, like no way they had more than one FSR online.

And that whole FSR went to ebay cuz I've never seen anyone wearing a pair. There are only like 11 pair on ebay right now too.

I don't think the 5s will drop this week. Last week was a collab week (Champion) and they never drop two collars back to back. And you're foolish to think that Jordan Brand is going to allow the 5s to overshadow the UNC 1's hype. I think 5s will drop next week.

Those who missed out on UNCs will grab Laney 14s as a consolation prize. And next week Supreme 5s will have all of the shine. I could be wrong but I think that's how this is going to go.

what if its like jordan in 96-97?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom