Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give me the camo pair
nerd.gif
Yea after thinking it out this will be the first pair i go for 

Site crashing might be a blessing. When slides dropped site crashed and I snuck in and picked up my pair 5 minutes after drop

NY STORE:

uzi hat and chain

chemile: black and grey

striped sweater w/ classic logo

sup logo beanie in yellow 

sweets snapback

black coach x champ

jerseys

eat me POS

Pocket LS

anybody buy multi color classic logo and have pics in it?
i saw it at the la store today and it looked awful in person, I'm kinda glad i didnt get it online.

i also saw the leather coaches jacket and that **** is fire as hell in person, especially the red one but i wouldn't pay that much for it.

i saw it at the la store today and it looked awful in person, I'm kinda glad i didnt get it online.

i also saw the leather coaches jacket and that **** is fire as hell in person, especially the red one but i wouldn't pay that much for it.

thanks for the feedback

and yea the leather coaches jacket looked dope from pics but price held me back.

I'm just wondering who confirmed that the Jordan's were dropping next week I haven't seen any concrete evidence yet... Gonna try for all 3 but Camo>White>Black if it messes up for some reason...

dude really quoted all that just to ask a question :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
His next question will be an oop on not 1 but 3 items. "I'm going to be sleeping in on Thursday,is anyone willin to get me all 3 colors in 8 and 8.5. Thanks in advance"

I hope Supreme changes up the site and messes up the bots like they do for some drops
trust me they will, they did it for the Yankees bogo and all the professional bots and chrome extensions failed, thats why it took a minute to sell out and everyone that was trying manually got them.

trust me they will, they did it for the Yankees bogo and all the professional bots and chrome extensions failed, thats why it took a minute to sell out and everyone that was trying manually got them.

Yup reasons why everyone got one and that restock say so long they cracked down hard on duplicate orders that morning/afternoon

I'm going for for the least hyped pair which looks like white or black… Just want a pair to rock, so would rather have my 3rd choice than nothing.

Sorry bruh don't keep up with supreme but since drake wore em I bet prices will sky rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom