Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
like the beanie but fold up beanies look weird on my small head....paws

Lol people in the Jordan thread asking what time to line up at the mall next week :rofl:

Last edited:
I like the white 5s but not going to even try.
Still in my feelings over the ugly flyknits I really wanted[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
God speed if they are truly dropping this week..
Thread is about to do numbers[emoji]128518[/emoji]

The Chicago 1 thread blew up so fast. Can't imagine how fast this thread will move.

I like the white 5s but not going to even try.
Still in my feelings over the ugly flyknits I really wanted[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
God speed if they are truly dropping this week..
Thread is about to do numbers[emoji]128518[/emoji]

Legit those flyknits were way limited compared to every other Nike release by supreme.

Someone who is good at Legit checks please shoot me a PM need help on something I want to buy. It's a grail

this thread is going to be increasingly hard to keep up with for the next week as all the new people ask a million question.

this thread is going to be increasingly hard to keep up with for the next week as all the new people ask a million question.
Straight up..... Anyone want to take bets on how many people ask "how many pairs are going to be available"

Straight up..... Anyone want to take bets on how many people ask "how many pairs are going to be available"
Most common question(s) will probably be "What time does Supreme drop stuff at?" and after that a billion shipping questions :x "I ordered 5 minutes ago and still haven't gotten shipping yet. Will my order get cancelled?"

cant wait to see all these lurkers buy application bots for these come to find out they wont work for the drop and then complain
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom