Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly if you are experianced getting all 3 should be no problem as long as your checkout time from the time you hit atc is under 5seconds

Last edited:
Great answers!  I'll try for all three but the whites are my first option.  You guys going all manual?

Dropped by the supreme store.
smile.gif
Ny or LA? 

If NY, what they have left?

honestly if you are experianced getting all 3 should be no problem as long as your checkout time from the time you hit atc is under 5seconds

PROB NOT POSSIBLE. GOING FROM THE FOAMPOSITE RELEASE, THE SITE WILL CRASH FOR MOST. I WOULDN'T DOUBT THAT IT WILL BE DOWN BEFORE THE RELEASE TIME AS WELL.

PROB NOT POSSIBLE. GOING FROM THE FOAMPOSITE RELEASE, THE SITE WILL CRASH FOR MOST. I WOULDN'T DOUBT THAT IT WILL BE DOWN BEFORE THE RELEASE TIME AS WELL.
the site crashes are the best, i slip in, cop everything i want and then slip out, just like drop 1 this season, site crashed and no one could get in, i slipped through grabbed everything before the site started working again 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
The way the foamposite release went down, I doubt these will be available in store; online only.

Tried on my 2-tone last night and it fits good in the body and length, but the sleeves are a little too short.  Still a fire piece though.  

@icemanjj27 so for all three are you gonna check out seperately each time? Just curious.

I'm personally only gonna try for the black pair

Foamposite release was a joke :lol: got both pairs manually, went back for one more red but forgot to deposit money into my spare checking account. These will be a different animal but the same beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom