Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually reached out and PM'd him. Smh at this point in just going to return to disrespect him and referencing his ties with slamdunkspace and fake concords

Someone said before used pairs were up for sale somewhere so there's always that option.

:nerd: No email 2 weeks in a row..
Prepared for Wednesday night email (see Foamposite release)

:smh: I think some of yall JUST started following Supreme and believe whatever the hell the next man says. Foam email was on a Monday, Forces were the first with a late email.

Not bashing anyone for just getting into the brand, everyone has to start somewhere but the regurgitation of bull**** info and speculation of this release based on 1 odd Nike drop which wasn't even the latest, is just kinda ridiculous.

Last edited:
has anyone been in sup ny or dsm as of late I'll be in nyc tomorrow wanted to know what I could expect

Last edited:
I don't think the 5s will drop this week. Last week was a collab week (Champion) and they never drop two collars back to back. And you're foolish to think that Jordan Brand is going to allow the 5s to overshadow the UNC 1's hype. I think 5s will drop next week.

Those who missed out on UNCs will grab Laney 14s as a consolation prize. And next week Supreme 5s will have all of the shine. I could be wrong but I think that's how this is going to go.

Was that even considered a Collab? I thought the last email was CDG... I don't think the UNCs have anything to do with this release. They're a few days apart so people can still get both, not like they're both dropping Saturday morning... also who started this "they never drop collabs back to back" nonsense? :lol: same idiot that dropped the Foamposite Wednesday email info?

Champion wasn't a collab. No email and in the lookbook.

also who started this "they never drop collabs back to back" nonsense? :lol: same idiot that dropped the Foamposite Wednesday email info?

THIS!

Dudes really need to stop trying to "crack the code" on these releases. Between this and the Box Logo dudes are concocting whole formulas on when they think they'll drop.

Last edited:
Champion wasn't a collab. No email and in the lookbook.

also who started this "they never drop collabs back to back" nonsense? :lol: same idiot that dropped the Foamposite Wednesday email info?

THIS!

Dudes really need to stop trying to "crack the code" on these releases. Between this and the Box Logo dudes are concocting whole formulas on when they think they'll drop.

These the same people that strike out so just let them be, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom