Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first time i received an order on saturday... wish i got a complete set of the stickers but they put a duplicate in there

ECF57987-5D48-41F8-A4DB-45357FD44DA5.jpeg
F6E7827D-B749-4EC0-9627-18052BA00B1C.jpeg
CA51653D-795D-4355-9799-9794499017EC.jpeg
E535A3E4-D4A4-4DCC-AAAA-713729473AAB.jpeg
D618D6D2-FE00-4374-9C32-D2DCC93DB919.jpeg
3A8565B5-AB3C-45FD-9F69-73FFEB421835.jpeg
Can you tell if these are legit? And what is the rarity of these box logos? Some dude trying to trade me but don’t know much about box logos or bogo’s you would say lol

Went to Cindy S exhibition at the The Broad. Took 1 round and exit. Guess i don't understand her art. Give me more Akira Tees any time.

"In one image to be used by Supreme, "Untitled #175," a massif of half-eaten cupcakes and vomit are sprawled across a teal backdrop, which "suggests a scenario of perhaps bulimia or something gone awry," curator Eva Respini said in the same interview.

The second skate deck image, "Untitled #181," features a similarly "grotesque scenario that suggests very dark narratives," as Respini described the series. Here, a mélange of hot dogs and bulbous chunks of raw meat are plopped with disgusting aplomb among condiments, including ketchup blobs and a sea of whole-grain mustard."

"The second skate deck image, "Untitled #181," features a similarly "grotesque scenario that suggests very dark narratives," as Respini described the series. Here, a mélange of hot dogs and bulbous chunks of raw meat are plopped with disgusting aplomb among condiments, including ketchup blobs and a sea of whole-grain mustard."

Funny, no commentary on the D toy smack in middle of pic. Hate uppity faux artsy talk.

I don't understand a lot of art, but if its anything like these decks, I don't wanna understand it.

I don't think you necessarily have to understand art to appreciate it

There is a lot of art that I like simply because of the way it looks, then there's other art that I understand and appreciate in a different way

I love the work by Roy Lichtenstein even though I don't expressly "get" it

While René Magritte's The Treachery of Images is not as aesthetically pleasing to me as Lichtenstein's work, I understand the meaning behind it and appreciate it for what it is evoking from it's audience

this video is great at explaining art to some extent

Magritte so sick
image.png
image.png
I don't think you necessarily have to understand art to appreciate it

There is a lot of art that I like simply because of the way it looks, then there's other art that I understand and appreciate in a different way

I love the work by Roy Lichtenstein even though I don't expressly "get" it

While René Magritte's The Treachery of Images is not as aesthetically pleasing to me as Lichtenstein's work, I understand the meaning behind it and appreciate it for what it is evoking from it's audience

this video is great at explaining art to some extent

Art is whatever feeling you get from that piece.

Over analyzing means you're already doing it wrong. Remember, it's the most subjective possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom