Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been chosen for the line but not have a charge placed

Thats cool ill check her stuff out, but im good on cut up hotdogs on the one and what looks like vomit on the other. Might get one to gift but no personal attachment to either pieces.

Still no akira shipping for me either.

No shipping info this entire season lol stuff just appears, what’s the deal if you don’t register you can’t show up Thursday?

Whew another week with money saved. Seen the penis deck and already knew this wasn’t for me. Have fun guys.

What's with the phone questions

We know preme doesn't like it bc the resellers like to look at their proxy list and also the bootleggers trying to capture pics

1/4 on my Akira orders shipping out SMFH. Not worried about them getting here or anything just sucks that they're taking so long and it's just gonna lead to the Akira stickers being gone by the time they ship all my orders out :smh:

1/4 on my Akira orders shipping out SMFH. Not worried about them getting here or anything just sucks that they're taking so long and it's just gonna lead to the Akira stickers being gone by the time they ship all my orders out :smh:

same thing happened to me week 1. item shipped a week and a half later but I still got most of the stickers including Nas.
hope you take the W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom