Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DN8l-lEVwAEo0eR

That dollar chain that dropped this season is instock at dsm btw, went yesterday and it was in the case with the price. They also had chops but those were sadly just for display.

Picked up a Gonz keychain which I’m really happy with

:smile:

Best comment in the Insta post:

"yunhsi_saeleeThat piece of meat in the middle looks like the tip of a ****"

EDIT:

Look at that pic again: it's a windup toy penis tip with feet.
Some weird Feminazi stuff for sure.
Stuff really came outta left field.

Last edited:
Finally, a deck I might actually want. Probably going to try online for the mint one.

Last edited:
My wife is a bigwig in the art world and I showed her this collab mock-up. She obviously knows about the artist. She said, “If those were the deck choices, Supreme doesn’t have much of a clue about how to represent her work. The artist is specifically known for works where she doctors up her face to look like different people. It’s what made her famous. You can see her face in the glasses in the mint one...but not in that other deck. I have no idea what is going on with that other deck so guessing Supreme didn’t do any homework. It’s like doing a Da Vinci collab with one deck of the Mona Lisa and another that’s a picture of a chair he built. You’d be like...uh, what’s with the chair? Does this person even know who Da Vinci was or did they skim Wikipedia?”

Registered for video purpose. Showing people some tips how to register fast without ******* up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom