Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you getting any in the slums of Mexico. But I know you hurt when you gotta bring your “glow stick” into this. Not once did I bring your “glow stick” into this :smh: didn’t expect you to stoop this low.

I do fine, thanks for asking. sure don't have a picture of a woman I've never laid a skin cell on as my avy tho.

...and yeah, you saddled up the lava lamp the moment you tagged me in a thread I've never posted in to highlight the length and quality of a post.

you want an autograph or what? that'll be nice and short.

Yea a lot of scaffolding there, and supreme security definitely got serious after the brawl, even on off release days they got random guys just hanging around the block getting paid essentially just to stand and tell people with supreme bags to leave the block :lol:

Yea a lot of scaffolding there, and supreme security definitely got serious after the brawl, even on off release days they got random guys just hanging around the block getting paid essentially just to stand and tell people with supreme bags to leave the block :lol:
I legit would not brawl with them lol..they were cool tho..but I'm naturally a respectful person..would never ask some of the awkward questions some ppl were asking

Which brawl?

I legit would not brawl with them lol..they were cool tho..but I'm naturally a respectful person..would never ask some of the awkward questions some ppl were asking

I think the only people that would brawl with the security is those resellers that use to be in the front of the line who creates ruckus on every hype drop.

Which brawl?

I think the only people that would brawl with the security is those resellers that use to be in the front of the line who creates ruckus on every hype drop.
BK box logos..which is why they stopped selling in store and dropped online ..I heard someone swung at a security guard

It wasn't with security, I think it was bodies and it was during the thrasher release. A brawl during a wack week at that. It's why they started doing this online release format now

image.jpeg
Got this sticker too..it's older but cool

Yea last season if you weren't paying you weren't in the front of the line

Don't forget people following security to the "secret" sign up spot.

And the CDG release prolly started them reconsidering who the **** made up that idea lol

Don't forget people following security to the "secret" sign up spot.

And the CDG release prolly started them reconsidering who the **** made up that idea lol
Yea they would have security going to fake spots to deter people, that **** never worked :lol:

Yea they would have security going to fake spots to deter people, that **** never worked :lol:

They(the resellers) had a system. Lol cmon now I got to ge BX spot at 10:10am(10 mins after they sent the email) and shut down already with 100+ signed up?!?

They spread out to the main spots until they randomly showed up at the club and STILL people "followed" them. I think from there people know they were pocketed money. Now most of them no longer works there.

"yeah i got you with _all_ the akira stickers."
* throws in the F U sticker *

good to see you caught that arabic hoodie!

They(the resellers) had a system. Lol cmon now I got to ge BX spot at 10:10am(10 mins after they sent the email) and shut down already with 100+ signed up?!?

They spread out to the main spots until they randomly showed up at the club and STILL people "followed" them. I think from there people know they were pocketed money. Now most of them no longer works there.
Yea that was obvious, the people at supreme wanna make that extra money themselves not give security power to do so

My boy told me a dude pulled some Breaking Bad **** where they put a tracker in the securities car and monitored the situation. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom