Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably restocked those hoodie. Or have leftover inventory. I went that day to get the Champs hoodie and they said it was OOS, but my boy went at a even later time and they had the hoodie.

is the box logo on the black hoodie neon or is that yellow..?
i copped a few box logos years ago...sold one at the time and kept the other. didn't realize how much these actually go for now lol. what on earth.
its sad that these younger kids and whoever else got the game like this.

Interesting day..had to drop of kicks at stadium goods around noon..person in front of me had like 25 pairs of kicks..anyway..checked a few pairs in and they gave me a check..wanted to deposit it..so I had to walk down 7 blocks on canal st..holy **** that was annoying..rain..ppl everywhere umbrellas..but as I was walking I passed Lafayette..and was thinking I'll stop by on my way back..get to supreme see a line..security tells me to go to the other line..I'm like cool..go to the other line..they tell me to go to the other (third) line..I'm like da f*** ..go in that line..and after losing my patience at stadium goods and walking down canal..I was like I'm out..then security came..stamped our hands and moved us to the second line..so I was gonna wait and not just leave and waste that time I just stood in line..as I get to the front of the store..I could see the flannels from a few wks ago..no akira items at all ..then I seen the pocket tees..but i could see something else that caught my attention immediately..the brown Arabic..couldn't believe it..then noticed the lime was there too..once I get in..I check out the pocket tees real quick..they didn't have burgundy which I wanted to I basically just dashed over to arabics..all they had was XL (my size)..copped the lime..considered the black boxers but talked myself out of it..dude said he gave me all 3 akira stickers but is missing one of them..gave me some older stickers tho ..so ..my only intention was to go to supreme..pickup either the LS tee in black and the black yamagata tee and get the stickers and bounce..I did not expect to see any type of Arabic hoody..especially a lime one..they sold out in 9 seconds online..so I'm feeling pretty good about now..little salty about the missing akira sticker

image.jpeg

If there wasn't an akira box logo sticker i prolly wouldn't have wanted to stop at preme and I would have not landed a second Arabic at retail

Interesting day..had to drop of kicks at stadium goods around noon..person in front of me had like 25 pairs of kicks..anyway..checked a few pairs in and they gave me a check..wanted to deposit it..so I had to walk down 7 blocks on canal st..holy **** that was annoying..rain..ppl everywhere umbrellas..but as I was walking I passed Lafayette..and was thinking I'll stop by on my way back..get to supreme see a line..security tells me to go to the other line..I'm like cool..go to the other line..they tell me to go to the other (third) line..I'm like da f*** ..go in that line..and after losing my patience at stadium goods and walking down canal..I was like I'm out..then security came..stamped our hands and moved us to the second line..so I was gonna wait and not just leave and waste that time I just stood in line..as I get to the front of the store..I could see the flannels from a few wks ago..no akira items at all ..then I seen the pocket tees..but i could see something else that caught my attention immediately..the brown Arabic..couldn't believe it..then noticed the lime was there too..once I get in..I check out the pocket tees real quick..they didn't have burgundy which I wanted to I basically just dashed over to arabics..all they had was XL (my size)..copped the lime..considered the black boxers but talked myself out of it..dude said he gave me all 3 akira stickers but is missing one of them..gave me some older stickers tho ..so ..my only intention was to go to supreme..pickup either the LS tee in black and the black yamagata tee and get the stickers and bounce..I did not expect to see any type of Arabic hoody..especially a lime one..they sold out in 9 seconds online..so I'm feeling pretty good about now..little salty about the missing akira sticker
image.jpeg
interesting day..had to drop off a few kicks at stadium goods and pick up a check..then I had to deposit my check on canal st..that was real frustrations..so crowded everyone with umbrellas..could barelu
TL;DR cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

Damb. awesome come up bro!

and u made ur story not annoying either lol
Only my 4th trip to the stores ever..security there is cool..they have to deal with terrible questions all day

*** oh it's safe to say the arabics are long gone

image.jpeg

If there wasn't an akira box logo sticker i prolly wouldn't have wanted to stop at preme and I would have not landed a second Arabic at retail
Congrats bro!

image.jpeg

Nice come up. If I get an extra pill sticker from my online order and you don't get it from your online order, we can meet and I'll send one your way.

Only my 4th trip to the stores ever..security there is cool..they have to deal with terrible questions all day

*** oh it's safe to say the arabics are long gone

Trust fam the security both locations have are much better than the previous lol

Trust fam the security both locations have are much better than the previous lol
lol..yeah they were getting so annoyed with the dumbest questions ppl were asking them what was in stock..and this is the security from the third line not even near the store..I wanted to say if they knew they ain't gonna tell u anyway..no one knew there were other lines..it was hilarious

Was just catching up on the last few pages; nice come up isco isco and as JPS JPS said, please, no more anime collabs.

Also, like someone else said, there's a lot more tension at the BK store than SoHo (at least compared to the last few years). BK is great for stopping in and picking stuff up then bouncing. That's to be expected lol

image.jpeg

The Stickers actually sum up your your entire buying experience today. Good haul.

is the box logo on the black hoodie neon or is that yellow..?
i copped a few box logos years ago...sold one at the time and kept the other. didn't realize how much these actually go for now lol. what on earth.
its sad that these younger kids and whoever else got the game like this.
lime

image.jpeg

Props for the #perseverance! Nice to see that patience can pay off. Also kinda cool that they rolled that stuff out for the peeps that waited through all the lines in the crappy weather.

Props for the #perseverance! Nice to see that patience can pay off. Also kinda cool that they rolled that stuff out for the peeps that waited through all the lines in the crappy weather.
I believe the Arabic coaches jackets were chilling in BK a few weeks back..I wanted to go for that..I'm never in the mood to wait in line at preme but I was literally blocks away and i thought the rain would scare ppl away

Nice pickup on the Arabic, I was literally doing nothing today and went to the movies. Went to supreme bk last night and they had nothing. Should've hit soho up today :smh:

for the record, it was a well narrated anecdote filled with relevant details...that's why everybody who reads at a 6th grade level enjoyed it.

you always on my glow stick.
Not sure if you getting any in the slums of Mexico. But I know you hurt when you gotta bring your “glow stick” into this. Not once did I bring your “glow stick” into this :smh: didn’t expect you to stoop this low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom