Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100 camp cap is one of the most underrated items this season.

Attachments

• IMG_6499.JPG
    IMG_6499.JPG
    263 KB · Views: 32
I'm in a 3rd line for Lafayette..bout to be out..all kids with their parents..someone send me box logo sticker

Been ordering from supreme for years and have never had this happen before. My tracking said it was gonna be delivered Monday and was already here in Cali. Now all updates have disappeared and I get this only when looking up the tracking. Been like this since Friday. Has this happened to anyone else?

Attachments

• IMG_6490.jpg
    IMG_6490.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 24
sosabp sosabp Thought it might be an autofill thing so tried it without and tried the desktop version no go (and tried with/without being logged into my google acct) ... will swing by the shop Tuesday (off for the election) and pick up in-store.

Been ordering from supreme for years and have never had this happen before. My tracking said it was gonna be delivered Monday and was already here in Cali. Now all updates have disappeared and I get this only when looking up the tracking. Been like this since Friday. Has this happened to anyone else?
Twice they changed delivery dates for me..I wouldn't worry about it..status should update in the morning

He disagrees with u too

made it to the 2nd line..at least we're not in the rain under a barricade

They stamped my hand twice with 2 different stamps..what is this ****

Lol the camo is > ?
If the camo is olive drab i could say they they would be nice. Black imo better

what color
Patches hoodie in lime

sosabp sosabp Thought it might be an autofill thing so tried it without and tried the desktop version no go (and tried with/without being logged into my google acct) ... will swing by the shop Tuesday (off for the election) and pick up in-store.
Maybe your card is banned ? Someone in here said their card was banned and had to call to get it unbanned

Still too many weeks left to impulse buy anything restocking last week at this point for me.

Last edited:
Yea, both V are similar to the retro+ and Original Vs, white silver and black metallics. Got both blk metal V & sup blk V deadstocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom