Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching AKIRA

Its a HEAVY movie man. Started a bit slow with no direction but when it picks up >>>>>>

Reminded me alot of Stranger Things i guess bc thats still fresh in my head lol

The animation is definitely marveling.

I see why ppl were upset supreme used the manga instead of the movie

Tetsuo in the cape would have been ill :nthat::nthat::nthat:

I dont think any of the images they used were in the movie. Except for the neo Tokyo of course and I guess the arm graphic sorta

Would love this collaboration to have a part 2 with anime images instead. A shame we got no other strips of Kaneda besides Yamagata tee.
More anime collabs in general would be dope for Supreme. Always felt the perfect collab property for them would be a manga called "CROWS".

B39B02F0-42C6-4729-B16F-8A8325EEAE94.jpeg
bet i got more bags than you LOL

Would love this collaboration to have a part 2 with anime images instead. A shame we got no other strips of Kaneda besides Yamagata tee.
More anime collabs in general would be dope for Supreme. Always felt the perfect collab property for them would be a manga called "CROWS".

If they ever did a Neon Genesis one I would lose my mind. So much potential.

open my Champion x Sup Zip hoodie

I bought a green one and I thought the letters on the hoodie were royal or navy

man it's Purple!! :frown:

HELL NO to more anime collabs.

only use iconic joints. yall can keep the sailor moon box logo ideas on them instagram what if posts

Lol def nothing like Bape level. They should stay away from Shounen Jump properties. The darker, gritty anime's are what they should stick to. Evangelion, Berserk, Gantz, Crows, Fist of the North Star.

Reactions: JPS
Black lagoon Collab would be lit

Edit:
The toshio maeda Collab was :nthat:
22A31AA2-B073-4551-8C2C-FE9E2B94E40C.jpeg

Maeda is a great dude you tell the guy you'll take him to drinks and he's down at any moment to take over a bar lol. Actually drew me a few x rated pictures from La Blue Girl when I last saw him. Really accessible artist.

yeah i love maeda's work, i want some of that collab to collect as i wouldnt see myself wearing them out but ive seen urotsukidoji ii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom