Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Supreme X Nike pink trail hat just came in today. Was scheduled for delivery on monday but came early didn't know UPS shipped on saturday mornings. ANyways, it came with a huge Supreme plastic bag hella oversized.

FEA5E039-8995-4245-A186-4634E909EAF4.jpeg
0CDF47FF-A0AB-41F6-9631-91213A7654BD.jpeg
Heinekens?

Edit - not Heineken ..drawing a blank

Went to the BK store today and they still had some restock items from the early weeks, champs hat, a few pocket l/s, arika syringe zip hoodie in slate, arika patch hoodie in lime, the arika accessories and they're selling the BK Logo sticker which they told me was OOS last time I went, but they might have restocked in the stickers. This was as of 6pm.

How much was the bk sticker
I’m going to say $10 because they had them in the case next to the silver/red plastic stickers

It was $5.

I remember it seeing $10 too in the case, but they said it was OOS for me when it had the $10 on it a few weeks back, but today it says $5 on it.

And they were still handing out the Arika stickers instore with purchase.

It was $5.

I remember it seeing $10 too in the case, but they said it was OOS for me when it had the $10 on it a few weeks back, but today it says $5 on it.

And they were still handing out the Arika stickers instore with purchase.

I hate how I told my friends to go a few weeks ago and they all got the sticker, but I go afterwards was told they were out of them. Even after being turned away the first time at the door lol

I hate how I told my friends to go a few weeks ago and they all got the sticker, but I go afterwards was told they were out of them. Even after being turned away the first time at the door lol

Haha, I feel you. That happened to me too. I think that day, some NT dude went maybe an hour earlier then me and got the sticker and they ran out when I get there. Maybe they will have tomorrow if you go. But knowing your luck, it might just sell out in front of your face. :lol:

Anyone having issues loading the Supreme site on mobile? It’s taking me like 5 tries to load the site.

Restocks said that Supreme can detect all mobile autofill and block it. Try retype in the zip code or cvv. Or use desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom