Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$230 shipped 9/10

image.png

Anyone sell Supreme on Stockx yet? I sold my first item last week and it's been sitting there since Friday unverified. Usually sneakers get verified within hours. Maybe they only have 1 person that does it and he/she is hungover from ComplexCon.

Anyone sell Supreme on Stockx yet? I sold my first item last week and it's been sitting there since Friday unverified. Usually sneakers get verified within hours. Maybe they only have 1 person that does it and he/she is hungover from ComplexCon.

One of my items took nearly the whole day to payout. I had another that took about 2 days.

They pay me as soon as tracking shows scanned

Sent a couple things out today...hopefully it's as quick as the sneakers

So if you don’t register for Thursday there’s no point in going? Will they even let you wait in line?

Veterans Day is Friday and I have off so maybell I’ll just wait till then.

So if you don’t register for Thursday there’s no point in going? Will they even let you wait in line?

Veterans Day is Friday and I have off so maybell I’ll just wait till then.
Unless the lines super dead no you can't get in without registering Thursday

theres steals on offer up
i got a dead stock scarface shirt 10 over retail yesterday
the two boards i got yesterday were from lil high school kids practically copped for retail

got my arm hoodie and plate.. 2 separate orders.. no box logo sticker. sucks but not too mad. glad i at least got my orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom